What Is ZodBuy.com – Our ‘ZodBuy’ Review.
ZodBuy.com is a new e-store that sells rugs. So, what is ‘ZodBuy’, are they a scam or honest and legit? Our short review is to see if there are indeed a fraudulent site where the prices are too-good-to-be-true? We will look up their sites business information and see if that checks out. Also, we will look for scam signs to try to determine if they are safe or not.
Those that may have made purchases from that site are welcome to leave that information in the comments right below this article. The more the online community shares what you know then we can do a very positive service to highlight bad sites, and also, to spot-light honest ones.
- Incidentally, I used to work in a shop that sold carpets many years ago. I kinda know the quality of carpets you would expect for between 20 to 50 quid range. I see patterns that are a bit more intricate, seeming smoother material with much more intricately skilled labor for the price of this range. It does not seem right.
- However, I am not qualified enough in this area of knowledge and so not qualified to pass an educated judgement for I fear it may be wrong. Like I said, it was many years ago.
- So we start by looking up for founder name, business address, contact information and the age of their site. We see in WHOIS that their site was registered in 2019/03/06 and only for a year. So our first question why is their business only setting up their business for such a short time period?
- This is a point of contention with scam sites as it follows a scam-pattern well followed by cyber-crooks. However, this point alone is not enough to say ‘scam’. It is only one point. We see that they are using a proxy address of 14455 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. That address is being used by many other website companies.
- This address hides the real location of this business owners. We go to their site and we see an address of 3961 Sherwood lakes BLVD Jackson, MI 49203 United States. Google images for this address seems to show up a residential property.
- This is a bad sign, but if we consider that we could be dealing with an honest work from e-store owner, then that is fine. But, I am also concerned that if that is the real address of the owner of this store, why leave your home address?
- Founders Name per their own site is Christina Gilliland. Email address of email@example.com and we do not find a customer service phone number. When I Googled the email address then I could see their phone number in the snippet of search results. That is (304)345-
- That number is now not in their ‘CONTACT US’ section and one has to ask why. Have they removed it from their site or is it located in another part of their site?
- Positively speaking there appears to be little to know scam reports and that is a good sign. They are new and so we must always use caution with new sites.
So your customer reviews will yield the truth about the site in question. Those that have made purchases are welcome to let us know if you got a receipt for your purchase, tracking information that is legit, time of delivery or are you still waiting, customer support ignoring you or not?
This is not to be insulting to the site owner of the site in question but only to isolate the good sites from the positive ones.
Before you go, please also beware of the following sites as they are actively / currently causing fraudulent damage online right now, among others. See link bottom of this article for all the latest articles. We up date almost daily so bookmark this website for your convenience:-
Resources To Report Online Scams To:-
Don’t Forget To Report To Us Here At ScamWitness.com also anywhere on our site 🙂 . Hope this helps Guys.
That is all about ZodBuy.com and very much looking forward too your customer reviews below in the comments.