Find Out What Is Zickera from Zickera.com Before Purchasing.
Well done on looking for reviews on What Is Zickera on www.Zickera.com. Is Zickera a scam, fraudulent, crooked, bogus or Is Zickera.com legit, good, genuine, safe and real? This www Zickera com Review may just be just be another scam alert! We will look into online complaints, background check their site and owner and ultimately decide if they are legit or a scam. Those concerned they were scammed should contact your bank for a possible refund and maybe even to cancel your card.
Let us now find out for sure. We will look into their location as many fake shopping sites do come out of China too often. Many times they will simply take your hard earned cash for no delivery, delivery of shoddy, inferior, damaged goods, wrong sizes, colors, poor quality materials, counterfeit and even maybe stolen goods. There is much to watch out for and we will also go through the scam signs on their site, if any.
Zickera Review – Is Zickera.com Good or Dishonest? – Let’s Find Out!
Now we are going to take a good look into their sites attached information and see if there is intentional cover up of identity, location and see if there is legit and adequate contact information. This is one of the most important/vital steps to take to ascertain a sites level of trustworthiness.
Personally, and I really am only speaking for myself, where I find no information, or it is wrong, or anything ‘fishy’ about their supplied data – I play it safe and take my cash elsewhere. It is just not worth the worry. So, Let us see more below in this Zickera Review on What Is Zickera really all about.
Registration for the aforementioned website was in 2018/11/13 and one year is all they have paid to put up their site online. They are a selling site and so one year is a little too short. The usual registration pattern for legit and honest online selling sites is way beyond 2 years and even 5 to 10 and even more. So!! 1 Year is considered suspicious. Always look for reviews when in doubt – even if you spot their ads or groups/pages on social media.
OH NO! So this is the first big major scam sign located! 14455 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, US. I can not tell you how many times I have seen sites claim this address as their own. Some may say they are hiding their real location by proxy. Usually sites claiming this address are scammers.
That is not good at all. Why would a legit and honest company hide their true location?! That is fine for bloggers as we do not want just anyone turning up to our homes where we work full time. Not ‘OK‘ for businesses. How many good companies do you know that hides their address? I do not know of any.
Under ‘Name’ in WHOIS (where sites go to register their websites) their is no real name of the owner. It states ‘Registration Private‘. So now we do not know who we are dealing with when we pay for the goods, they are apparently produced and owned by them, and when things go wrong – where do we turn to? Let us see if they have legit contact names etc on their site.
When it comes to legit and honest selling businesses online they will avidly supply real world address, numbers, names etc in their ‘Contact Us’ sections. All we have found in that section on Zickera’s site is an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Well, that is not good enough for me anyways. What do you think?
Their ‘About Us’ section has one and a half lines of a welcome. No information that is helpful in any way. It is unusually baren for any kind of site.
I do not know what else to say to you about their contact information etc as they have not supplied anything else. There is a BBB.org report that states they are from Canada but using proxy. Also, report says the site appears to be 78 days old, I checked with scamadviser.com, and they are saying Zickera is 17 years old! There is some confusion here as we checked their sites registration and they are online since late 2018.
Zickera Scam Signs.
- OK, let us now see if we can find any scam signs that we should always be on the look out for. Below is a few that you can apply to any site and may even help you avoid being scammed in the future.
- SO, they have lied (or it is a genuine mistake) on their copyright date, bottom left of their site. Now they are saying 2017 to 2018. We know for a fact they only registered online in 2018. When sites are intentionally dishonest about their sites age then we know we may not be able to trust them. There lie on this only to make unwary customers think they are older than what they actually are to garner trust and look more legitimate.
- OK, so now I am very concerned to say the least! They have marked down prices so low from such high prices I would run far away fro mthis site. This is now the BIGGEST SCAM SIGN YET! I see Ski Suits that were $996.95 reduced down to $139.95 – SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! NO COMPANY CAN AFFORD TO MAKE THOSE KINDS OF REDUCTIONS!
- Something is very very definitely wrong here when you see prices so high being reduced next to nothing. They are a new site and so how can they already afford to be so generous with their prices?
- There are complaints on Facebook of people not getting their order after paying. You simply need to go to Facebook and type in ‘Zickera’ and you will see a thread about it. To be fair, others have got their order and they were happy indeed. So now I am caught between calling them a scam and not recommending them.
- You see, where sites make such huge reductions is normally an attribute of scam sites. OK, time for the VERDICT!
Honestly, I think NOT RECOMMENDED is fair. But, since there are good reports online about them then I can not call them a scam – NOT UNTIL YOU LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS AND SCAM REPORTS BELOW. Where now there are many scam reports in the comments below I will indeed change it to ‘SCAM’. Those with positive reviews are needed very much to comment as we need to know for sure and get a clearer picture on what is going on here.
That is all for now on What Is Zickera and I hope it has been informative and helpful to your own decision making processes. Personally, I would not shop on their site because there is too many scam signs for me personally speaking. I am very fussy where I shop. I did not mention there are very few comments on their Facebook Page in English. This may tell us that they are not operating out of Canada at all. Also, the BBB.ORG report told of poor and unprofessional email responses. Please do sound-out in the comments below if they scammed you, or if you have praise for them, to help others. Thank you kindly for dropping by and hope to hear from you very soon 🙂 .
LATEST SCAM ALERTS HERE!