Find Out What Is ZarChic.com – The ‘ZarChic’ Review.
You are most welcome to this review to answer What Is ZarChic.com found at www.zarchic.com. Is ZarChic com a scam, fraudulent, deceptive, bogus or Is ‘ZarChic’ legit, genuine, safe, real and honest? This ‘Zar Chic’ Review is going to try to bring some clarity to the ‘scam or legit’ aspect of this site. THey are new and so we can not just grant ‘trust’ from face value. Those with reports on that site are welcome to leave them below in the comments to help others online.
Regarding fake online scams, there are too many coming out of China and so that is one question on their location we will be questioning. Owner name, contact information and also registration of their site. Where fake shopping sites scam people, the unwary customers typically either get nothing for their hard earned cash, receive something other than what they ordered, cheap, shoddy, inferior, maybe counterfeit and even perhaps stolen goods.
Where there is little doubt that ‘you’ were scammed, you must take steps to protect yourself, by contacting your payment provider. Put in for a refund and also you maybe advised to cancel your card. There are some key points to help anyone to identify if they were scammed, how to identify an online scamming scam as well, as we go through this short review.
What Is ZarChic.com About? – Background Check and Scam Signs.
- So we will now take some steps to help us answer What Is ZarChic.com in this ‘ZarChic’ Review. We can check a number of resources online to find out all the key pieces of information we need to find. We can go to WHOIS and see all the data when they registered their site. Where the founder name, business address, contact info is missing then that is a cause for concern, typically.
- Registration date was in 2018/12/17 and that is only for 1 year. 1 year online as a business is not a very long term and also indicative of a possible scam site. We know of course they may renew their sites registration date and so they may just be seeing how things go with their business.
- There is an Address of 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto, but that address is not theirs. That is a proxy address that helps them hide their real location. There could be a number of reasons for this. 1 reason is that they are a scam site. However, it could also be that the owner of the site does not want to be spammed forever. Both reasons should be taken into consideration before you make purchases at their site.
- Founder Name is missing and that is something else that simply does not sit well with myself. Honest sites, especially when it comes to selling products online, will put a founder name. There are tons of selling sites from Shopify etc, and so many, do not have a founder name. There is no address on their site either.
- Without contact information then there is nothing stopping them potentially, or anyone else for that matter, from ripping off everyone and taking free money and running away.
ZarChic.com Review Guide, Are There Scam Signs? – YES!
- The very fact that there is so much basic information, as we have tried to seek out above, is missing is very worrying indeed! There is no reason for this, and yes we know it could be that they don’t want to be spammed, but that is not good enough in my view. Why? Because why should people be expected to hand over payment information to a ‘screen’ without a means to get a refund.
- There is an email address of NiftyNitch1@gmail.com. There is a page on Facebook called ‘Nifty Nitch’ and there are complaints of people calling them scammers. There are posts where there are 30 comments and yet I can only see a small few.
- This tells me that they could be deleting unfavorable comments against them and that is common with fake sites.
- There is a website called ZarZin.com that seems to be a copy of the site in question. They are using the same (exact same email address), and so how can two seemingly separate online companies, be using the same email address? Bad sign, very bad sign.
- Also, when we click on the ‘CONTACT US’ page on the site of ‘ZarChic’ they immediately call themselves ‘Nifty Nitch’! There is a a site by that name called NiftyNitch.com.
- However, that site has since closed down. We can see that is the same website name they have on their Facebook page that you can easily find by typing into ‘Nifty Nitch’ Facebook’ into Google.
There are intersecting points of cover up in with their website. They are using a proxy address. Nothing on their site to help us identify who they are. On their site there are the words ‘Nifty Nitch’ and that is how we found the rest of their operations. They have one other site that seems to be identical. One site on their FB Page that is no longer online. Even there are complaints on their page that they appear not to have resolved. I feel that they could be a scam site.
You are welcome to find other sources online to further your own research. ScamAdviser.com has given them a 47% Trust Score and so clearly even they think there is something ‘up’ with that site. You may or may not get what you ordered from that site. It seems to be a risk. That risk is yours to take should you decide to order from them.
Those with experience with that site are welcome to report on them below. Whether you are happy or not with their service. This will help all others wondering if they are trustworthy or not. That is all on What Is ZarChic.com and I hope it has been of use to you. Looking forward to all of your comments to come.