Beware of ‘YoPopStyle’ (www.yopopstyle.com)- ‘CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED, HONG KONG’ Scam Network.
Need to now What Is ‘YoPopStyle’ (www.yopopstyle.com) before you buy? Is YoPopStyle.com just a scam or is ‘Yo Pop Style’ Legit and very safe and real indeed? So they are not legit and we will show you why in our short review of ‘YoPopStyle’. We have come across some of these sites before and so do be careful of ChicFavor.com, Modelands.com. Actually, we will just leave you the full list of them below this article. If you gave payment information then contact your payment adviser fast.
Those that were scammed by the site in question, or any site mentioned herein or anywhere you came across one, then do let us know below in our comments. I routinely write up articles when I receive reports of a potential scam. Often times I write them on the day you report them to us. You may also report to our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. Since I have shown, and continue to do so, others how to earn online on a daily basis, you are welcome to read our Ways to Earn Online From Home – Free Start Up! For those interested. Lets begin our review below.
What Is ‘YoPopStyle’ Really all about?
- Now you must be clear we do not recommend that site. You have already been equipped with your answer on What Is ‘YoPopStyle’ and so YoPopStyle.com is not legit. The other two reviews in the intro about ChicFavor.com and Modelands.com are not to be trifled with either. Same scammers tied together by their ‘CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED’ scam company name. We were even able to link what I once thought were two separate scam networks, but we will show you, they are one.
- So we see in WHOIS ‘YoPopStyle’ was registered online in 2019/06/ for one year. That is not long enough for anything real to happen with your business. You no doubt know that it can take 1 or 2 years to make it in real world or online. That is easily long enough.
- So when we see a company registering online for 1 year only then we are getting worried now that they are a scam. Of course, we can not say they are based on their site domain registration – but it is a big scam sign.
- There is no founders name, of which they have freely omitted to leave, and no email or phone number. They have that address we have already made reference to and so where you see that address you should run away like your going for gold. They will really scam you.
- They may send out your order but it will be substandard. Even today I had one comment of lady actually justifying the quality of the goods she received from a fake site. She said she was happy with the order even though they sent out not as advertised products. Go figure…
- Anyways, there is sweet nothing on their site about the founder, no real address and no phone number. Only an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. That simply is not good enough to win my trust ergo my payment information. You must know the people whom you are trusting with the contents of your bank account.
- So that just about wraps this up. There are many fake sites with similar data that links them as a scam network. You may view our full list of all the sites that are connected to this ‘CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED‘ scam company from Hong Kong.
- Which, by the way, many fake scams come from this and surrounding regions and so it has become a big scam sign. Like already said, they may send you out some kind of any order, but you really will get what you pay for.
Hope that answers What Is ‘YoPopStyle’ as I see a few of you’s asking for this information. They are a scam coming from a Raging Scam Network earning what could be millions of dollars fraudulently. SO do not pay for some cyber-crooks like style and look for reviews to help you avoid these fake people and their fake promotions. Do not forget to check out list the connected scam sites below:-
SCAMS CONNECTED BY ‘CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED‘ AND THE ”UNIQUENESS‘ SCAM NETWORK’ IN 2019 / 2020!
FEEL FREE TO ADD TO HIS LIST IF YOU KNOW OF MORE – THANK YOU!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LATEST ALERTS!