Why Is Xhmbaby.Store a Scam? – Swift ‘Xhmbaby Store’ Review Answers.
It makes good sense to look up customer reviews about new sites or sites you are not sure off. This article is to answer What Is Xhmbaby.Store, Is Xhmbaby Store fraud, scam, dishonest and deceptive? Or, is ‘Xhmbaby Store’ safe, real, genuine and legit? Our review is a scam alert warning! If you gave payment info then contact your payment provider.
You maybe given a refund and have your card cancelled. Cancelling your card will help to safe guard your funds from unauthorized charges. Unwary customers purchasing on this site have the risk of receiving goods that maybe stolen, inferior, shoddy, damaged, something other than what was paid for or nothing at all.
Xhmbaby.Store Review – Have Your Say In The Comments.
Your customer reviews is one of the surest ways to help protect others online. Those with additional information are welcome to let us know what you have experienced with Xhmbaby.Store. Most fake e-stores hail from China and so this appears to be where they are from as well. While not all stores from this region are fake it is a point of concern.
Founders registration date for their site was in 2019/04/11 and one year.This is a short time to set up a business for since most businesses will give themselves significantly longer. So this maybe indicating a hit-and-run- site when we see sites registering for just 1 or 2 years.
But, perhaps we are dealing with a legit founder and that person has given themselves this time period to see if it is worth investing efforts via their results in this time frame? This is possible in some cases. Not so in this instance.
Founder unknown at this moment. No mention of it in WHOIS or on their own site, that we can see. We see an incomplete address from China. So incomplete addresses is a sign that something maybe wrong. Why would a legit business not want to share this basic piece of information with their own customers?
Their email address is email@example.com. You can Google that email address and see there are scam reports attached to it. You can also see other sites using the same email address who have already been declared a scam. This is a way we have found that links ‘Xhmbaby’ to cyber-crooks.
We also Googled their address of Nanyang aibei trading co., LTD Room 201, unit 2, building 3, longxiang community, taishan road, nanyang city and found that too is also linked to a scam report. Always research pieces of information like this as many time they will be associated elsewhere online with warnings, when the site turns out to be a scam.
‘Xhmbaby’ Scam Signs.
The above information is enough to know they are not trustworthy. Below are a few points that further exaggerates their real intentions.
- Terms and Services section, if you highlight a port of it and Google it, then you will see that it is the same for other online companies. How can this be? How can more than 1 company have worded this section exactly the same? We also see a dubious statement about UK Law in this section. How is a company from China linked to UK Law? Clearly, this is nonsense.
- Their website is a little shoddy and that is a scam sign by itself. Professional businesses will normally put in more effort. But also, their website theme is too similar to other sites.
- In their ‘CONTACT US‘ section of their site we see they refer to themselves as ‘Xhmbaby.Shop’. Where site logo and URL does not match is a very good sign of a scam. They have copied and pasted their site from an older version. This can carry forward the mistakes of not changing such incriminating tell-tale signs.
- There is a Women’s Waterproof Flower Quartz Watch that was $89 now reduced to just $26! That is too much of a discount. Too-good-to-be-true prices is another good sign that you are dealing with fraudsters. How are they making revenue for their business when they are too generous with their prices?
- We do not see any Norton or McAffee etc Trust Seals on their site. When we see these though, they should be clickable to their sites to tell us the e-store is legit and safe. This is not the case. Now we have no way to know if legit or not, except that they have so many scam signs, we can determine this for ourselves.
- Business transparency is not good. We see their address of their business on their being used by other companies online. So, how can more than 1 business have the exact same location? Clearly this is an issue and so makes it even easier for us to know they are not legit.
- No founder name and also where is their customer support phone number? Has anyone even got a reply from their email address?
- And the last last scam sign, is so glaring obvious indicating a scam, it is worth taking a moment to explain much here. We see now that they are part of a HUGE E-STORE SCAM NETWORK! We have covered many of their sites in the past.
- In their ‘About Us’ section we see two lines all about their ‘core mission’ and ‘Uniqueness’. Where ever you see that paragraph then know it is not a good site. You can Google that paragraph and you will see many other sites saying the same words.
- In this section you can see they have called themselves ‘Xhmbaby.Shop’. These mistakes occur when the scammers are in a hurry as they may be running countless other scams, which they are. So watch out for such scam signs and then follow your gut feeling to safety.
I hope that makes abundantly clear why they are not a good site. They may not deliver you anything or something far lower in quality. When e-stores send out cheaper versions of their advertised products is how they are able to make big money fast.
Typically such sites are able to manufacture a big social media following due to their cheap prices. Then people share and tag many other people who may fall in to such sites traps.
Always look for reviews and definitely report them everywhere onlinne where you are invited to do so. So, and once again, feel very welcome to leave what you know in the comments below. It really will help others who maybe going through a bad experience.
That is it now on What Is Xhmbaby.Store and they are now going into our Sites List of Internet Scammers. The onus now lies with you to help safe guard others by warning them via this article.