Find Out What Is WIFIBlastShop.com Here – The ‘WIFIBlastShop’ Review.
You are most welcome here to our review on What Is WIFIBlastShop.com found at www.wifiblastshop.com. Is WIFIBlasShop com fake, bogus, too-good-to-be-true, a scam? Or Is ‘WIFIBlastShop’ sincere, real, legit and trustworthy? This ‘Wifi Blast Shop’ Review is an honest and unbiased attempt to find out if they are for real or another fraudulent site.
Those that have complaints, positive reviews, negative reviews, recommendations or any information on this site, are very welcome to leave that information below in the comments. They are a new site and they claim they have already sold 2 million units! I am happy for them if that is true. However, it has peaked my interest and so I decided to check out that claim…
WIFIBlastShop.com Review – Excellent WIFI Extender Product or a Fraudulent Site?
I have had some trouble this evening with my WIFI. It was out for about 2 hours. Finally got it back and ‘BOOM’ – I see a Google Ad served to me about a product promising to stop drop outs and extend WIFI. So, I know that Google can listen through devices, apparently, and so I ‘clicked’ to see if that was a scam ad or not. Since I am writing about that ad then it should suggest I am at least a little suspicious of their site.
So I understand this irony but there were discussions once the WIFI was back up and running. Anways, we are now going to do a background check on this website. This check we do on every single site that we review. We cover Ponzi Schemes, PTC scams, online shopping scams, Android Scam Apps and really anything that could be ripping people off.
We must ask some questions regarding this business that has made 2 million sales in such a short period of time. I am not saying they haven’t, but I just want to check them out a little further to see if there is anything to worry about.
We can see from WHOIS that they have registered in 2018/12/13 and they only registered their site for just 1 year. 1 year! That is surprising because it is mostly common for businesses to register for longer. Where we see short registration times then that may indicate a hit-and-run site.
They claim since they were featured on TV the sales have been 2 million units sold. Yet, I do not see anything online about their product or being featured on TV. Why haven’t they just left that video of their product being featured on TV on their site?
But it could also indicate that the founder wants to give themselves least 1 year to see how their business goes. So we must also consider that as well.
We can see that they have failed to leave a founder name. On their site they say that the person behind the site is a vendor and will receive commissions if they make sales. Ergo, there is no founder name! That for me is a problem.
Why is there not even company representative or a board of directors?
So, we have no information on where they are from. In WHOIS, where websites registration details can be obtained, there is only a P.O. BOX for their business address of 0832-03411. What company has a P.O. BOX for their companies business address? This is a bad sign.
Now we have no idea whom we are giving our payment information to. That is a bad situation to be in for sure.
But, it could be the founder does not want to be spammed. However, there really is no reason why a real and legit company would sacrifice complete trust leading to sales to hide this data from a customers point of view.
They are offering a huge 50% off of their product, and a further $8 off, once it looks like you are leaving their site. Why not just give that off to begin with?
That is a huge discount and that is something else that has me suspicious. Let us get into their scam signs below. There are a few.
WIFIBlastShop.com Scam Signs.
- We recently did a Review of Gettilttv.com. We ‘clicked’ on an Google Ad and went to their site. The portal that I had gone through allowed me to see their Facebook Plugin Reviews. I can’t find those reviews.
- However, I see the reviews for WIFI Blast Shop and I almost convinced there is a review by a lady that was given on Gettilttv site. I can’t prove this now but maybe something to consider, unless my mind is playing tricks on me.
- Their address for WIFI Blast Shop is 744 Green Ave San Bruno, CA 94066. We have Googled that address and this is what we have found.
- Google Street View shows us a residential property. You may see that address HERE and what it looks like for yourself.
- We double checked and found another site detailing that exact address. You may view HERE that they say that it is a residential property details and its price. That address does not appear to check out. Those links will verify this for you.
- 50% OFF plus $8 more of savings! That is very generous and so that is just something that has me concerned as well.
- They have registered their site in late 2018 and have said they have sold 2 million units. Where is this ‘TV feature’ they have spoken of? I find no trace of it online.
- They have not given their Privacy Officers Name. Very impersonal when you are promoting to real people for sales.
- Support@wifiblastshop.com is their email address.
- Their customers support phone number of +1 833 394 6516 does not seem to return any results in Google. Anyone get a response from that number?
JUST FOUND A SITE SELLING THE SAME PRODUCT CALLED MILLYMALL.COM AFTER GOOGLING THAT EMAIL ADDRESS!
On February 10th 2019 we had already Reviewed MillyMall.com and so you may read that for our concerns about them. Short version is that we did not recommend them. This is a concern to find.
Have you received your product from their site?
You are welcome to leave your own customer reviews to help others find out if they are trustworthy or not.
ScamAdviser.com has given their site a Trust Score of just 54%. They say “USE CAUTION“. However, they are a new site and new sites will always have to prove themselves and so if legit that score will rise.
Scam or Legit?
There are no complaints that we could find to say they are a scam. Our concerns are above and can be traced via the links and simple observation, in most cases.
We will wait for your reviews below in the comments. If we get too many bad reports on them then will list them in our List of Internet Scammers.
That is all on What Is WIFIBlastShop.com and thank you for coming by. Very much looking forward to your comments below. Take care for now 🙂 .