Full Details on What Is Pebbles Fund.
Excited about the high returns on PebblesFund.com and asking What Is Pebbles Fund and asking is Pebbles Fund a rip off scam or safe, real and legit? I will review PebblesFund, but for right now, I can already say it is a ponzi/pyramid scheme and that is illegal. It is also a cash gifting scheme, which is of course, illegal as well due to the high numbers of those who lose money in all three. So, PebbelsFund business setup is times 3 illegal! Therefore, I can already say, it is a SCAM and should be avoided at all costs!
Below I will reveal the workings of their site and the pitfalls in dealing with them. Already you know ‘Pebble’ is no good, and should you be in need of a real and safe way to earn online, then you can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review >HERE< for full details. You can sign up >HERE< to have a look around and pick up your Two Free Websites along with Free Training Videos in Affiliate Marketing.
What Is Pebbles Fund with Full Fee’s and Work Details.
Before answering what is Pebbles Fund, I always do some back ground research, to try to find out owners ID online. If ID credentials are bogus, then we already know, we are dealing with a deceptive site. At a glance I see no email address, organization name is protected with no owner name as well. There is an address but who knows if that is even real. Created October 26th 2016 and is expired on the same date 2018. Legit online businesses would not give themselves just two years if they were intending to stick around longer.
Pebbles Fund is a Peer to Peer, or as they put it – Member to Member, donation ponzi/pyramid scheme, which aforementioned, is completely illegal globally! You sign up whereupon you must make a payment/donation/investment (actually, investment is the right word here, as you are expecting a profit) to your up line i.e. your referrer. Below I will detail the payments levels and how much you can expect back.
- Level 1 requires a minimum donation (investment) of 0.005 BTC. I was surprised to see that converts to $47!
- Level 2 requires YOU to introduce two others. This is their referral program in operation and they only want you to send them free traffic for further victims. Anyways, those two people will, or should, pay you 0.01 BTC, which is $94! Nice, that is a healthy return equating to $182. Once Level 2 is achieved you are now a Patron. You also need to donate 0.0075 BTC to your own Patron.
- Level 3 requires a ‘donation’ of 0.02 which is real world cash of $188! OK, the up sales are already getting scary! You will qualify to receive 0.16 BTC from your Level 3 Sponsors (actually, those are called your referrals, and not sponsor – a sponsor is someone who brings you into an opportunity like this – makes no sense and is a sign of a scam site). That amount of BTC’s now earns you a whooping $1504! 2 BTC must be paid to your Patron.
- Level 4 asks you to give 0.1 BTC to your referrer, whereupon, you shall qualify to receive 1.2 BTC from 16 other people in your own down line. That is $11,280.01, which is a grand total of $180,480.16!!
- Level 5 requests 0.4 BTC to referrer where you are supposed to get 32 ‘sponsor’s in your down line, adding up to , $112800.06. Times that by 32 people and we can see we are talking about some serious profits!!
*Exchange Rates Accurate Per Date of this Post.
Those are all the levels and the expected profits. So, why do I still not recommend them and still call them a scam? Keep on reading to find out below.
Signs of an Online Scam!
I will now detail all the signs that tell me, actually, leave me in no doubt they are a scam – besides the fact they are running an illegal online operation based on their ponzi/pyramid/cash gifting/donating structure! See bullet points below:-
- Sign 1 of a Scam:- Uses Ponzi scheme. This is where there is no actual product/service for money given. Such a scheme requires no new signs to pump in money to keep the scheme alive. With every new sign up a further debt comes about due to the funds not there already to pay them.
- Sign 2 of a Scam:- Pyramid structure. This means most of the money will always flow upwards. Please see image in this post >HERE< half-way down the page. It will visually show you how the money flows. That is the only difference between ponzi and a pyramid scheme – the money flow!
- Sign 3 of a Scam:- Their Terms of Service are generic and repetitive.
- Sign 4 of a Scam:- Returns are stupendously and ridiculously TOO HIGH!! Level Five creates such a huge financial hole to fill and is at the mercy of new sign ups. Imagine paying all the way up to Level Five just to have the whole site collapse. It collapses due to no new money where you will, one day find, no website for them. This means they have directed most of the ‘DONATIONS’ to themselves and fled.
- Sign 5 of a Scam:- No legit online ID details.
WARNING:- Multiple Fake Accounts may very well be set up in order to receive donations. These accounts invariably will belong to the founder. I am NOT saying this is happening with Pebbles Fund, but I am saying, it is a common practice with such schemes.
AT the bottom of their website they show recent donations. However, I have to call them fake payment proofs as all payments were made on the same date. Also, all those members did not have one picture of themselves between.
I will now deliver my rating and below that you can have your say!
SCAM RATING:- Given it is based entirely on three illegal business setups, I have no choice, but to call it a complete and utter scam! 0/100! Stay Clear! They can collapse at any moment in time as it is entirely based on finding new members. Once the members fail to arrive then the founder(s) does not have enough capital to pay older and new investors – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Please Feel Free To Share This Article to Help Better Inform Others – Thank You 🙂 .
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Have you signed up to the site I just wrote about? Why not leave your experience in the comment box below to help either warn others, or, tell others it is indeed a golden opportunity for making money online. Did I get something wrong in my article? You are welcome to help make ‘valid‘ corrections for a better understanding on What Is Pebbles Fund. It is important to note:- Early sign ups to them would have made some members a good deal of cash. However, the older the site gets the harder it is to get new sign ups, thus, payments before selective and rare. Were you prompted to make further investments by the admins? If so, what was their reasoning for this? Any and all additional data from members is very much welcome, as I did not sign up to them, and I may even feature it in my article. For those that are looking for a real online opportunity then please read below.
Wealthy Affiliate is my #1 Work From Home Recommendation – Sign Up Today >>HERE<< or click image below to register for a Free Account. Comes with paid options.
Build A Brighter Financial Future Today!