What Is Bit Club Advantage Academy, and who is, The Real Creator of BitCoin.
In depth look into What Is Bit Club Advantage Academy (or their insanely long URL HTTPS://impulseworld.bitclubadvantage.academy, and answering is Bit Club Advantage Academy a Scam or real and legit? We will also seek out online ownership details, the REAL creator of BitCoin and a few worrisome signs of a scam on their site. However, it is accepted participants have earned from this online opportunity, on the other hand, I am not recommending them at this moment in time. Should you be thinking of signing up with them, be sure to read this whole article, to come to an informed decision.
Founder:- WHOIS PROTECTED!
Created:- 28/07.2017/Expires same time 2019.
FEE’S:- YES! CRYPTO-COIN TRADER PRICE NOT DISCLOSED! REDIRECTS USER TO OTHER SITE WITH FEE’S FROM $500/$3500!
Scam?:- Provides Training Materials From A Third Party. Appears To Be A Door Way To WWW.BITCLUB.COM. SUSPICIOUS AND NOT RECOMMNEDED!
#1 Recommendation:- Wealthy Affiliate!
What Is Bit Club Advantage Academy and Revealing Susipicious Scam Signs.
Given how professional looking their website is, I was surprised, not to see any online CEO ID! First sign that something is ‘off’. Why wouldn’t the Founder be proud to attach his name and face to such a site? In answering what is Bit Club Advantage Academy, a cursory glance, might make many calls it a SCAM straight away!
However, one sign is never enough.
An Over View of their website language and I can see that they say much but do not give out much pertinent details such as:-
- How much are their Crypto Coin Trader Courses?
- How Long for returns per investment? Only answer for this is called a “short term investment” – that is not specific enough.
- Of course, who owns it?
- What is their “Investment Planning” with a number “89” below that image? It does not ‘click’ to anywhere and is not explained.
- Top Page, what does their second intro statement when they say “SIMPLE, QUICK AND DISPLACED“. “DISPLACED“? Another word and statement that actually, fully thought about, MEANS NOTHING! And this is how they speak throughout.
- Three menu buttons and 3 pages, of which, is Login Page, a Contact Page and a Sign Up Page! Poorly built website structure and why so little details?
OK! We want details? We should go to their Terms and Conditions (which is HIDDEN at the bottom of their “I WANT TO PARTICIPANT!” click through page to Sign Up. In here, we find that they do indeed have the meticulous ability to communicate pertinent details…this is highly at odds with the style of language used in their website. This tells me one thing:-
They Are Deliberately Being Vague About Their Products And Services!!
Not so when it comes to telling everyone the legal stuff 🙁 .
Article 1.6, and I paraphrase, states they had the right to “interrupt”, “suspended” any and all profits you make once the primary objective of their site has been achieved.
The Objective:- Once they sell you their training products, you may be at risk, from having your ROI taken from you “without prejudice” at any time. SCAM! Per that statement, what other conclusion could a rationale person come to?
Is it possible I am misunderstanding this somehow? Personally, I don’t think.
How To Make Money, Fee’s and other ‘Pertinent’ Details.
Once again, I had to go to their Terms of Service to be told two more interesting facts about Bit Club Advantage!
- They do not provide the training they so heavily promote on their site! Its is provided by a Third Party called 8trader! They are not responsible for any flaws with said training provider. This clearly infers they are making commissions on the sign ups they refer. The site itself – does not appear to do anything else!!
- Upon signing up, you are actually SIGNING UP TO WWW.BITCLUB.COM – also known as Bit Club Network! Owner Details of BitClub is someone generically called “Steve” = Hi “Steve“. Of course, Bit Club’s online owner ID is also hidden within WHOIS!
SO FAR THESE GUYS ARE SHOWING ALL THE PREREQUISITE SIGNS OF A SCAM WEBSITE!!!
Additionally, it should never be this hard to find such info on any website per the product/service they offer! A lack of transparencies is recognized by top industry professionals online as a very good and clear indicator we are dealing with a scam website.
It appears, once signed up, you are now dealing with Bit Club. I have confirmed this via other reviews and is how I made this connection with 100% confidence.
How You Can Make Money Via Mining Crypto-Coin.
Let us first start with the confusing terminology:-
- Mining Pool – Combined Membership who make an investment by purchasing shares (shares are ‘GPU’s’ – see below for more info). A percentage mined is spread among these members. I gather, the more members per mining pool, the greater the returns per several levels of individual investments in BitCoin.
- Satoshi – Name given for each percentage of BitCoin Mined.
- BitCoin – Digital Currency released by completed complex mathematical formulas which is converted into real world currency. A decentralized form of money created in 2008 and launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto (this has been recently been disputed by a YouTube video by the BBC! – more on this below). BitCoin is fast becoming/has become a Globally viable Alt Currency.
- GPU (refers to GPU Mining Share Pools – GPU stands for Graphic Processing Units and is more powerful than CPU’s (Central Processing Unit – the brains of your computer). Also, referred to as “Workers” that “mine” for “satoshi” – I hate all this terminology lol!!! More on Levels of GPU Shares later.
HOLD ON! I though we were dealing in earning money via Stock Market Trading?
Seems not! All evidence points to this: – YOU ARE TO BE SOLD A CRYPTO-COIN TRADER THAT IS LOOSELY CONNECTED TO THE STOCK MARKETS – APPARENTLY!
UPON SIGN UP, AND PURCHASING, YOU ARE LEFT IN THE HANDS OF BIT CLUB (*same owner it appears). Bizarre to say the least.
Seems to be a door way to ‘something else’ not specified with Bit Club Academy!
Should you persist upon the carefully laid out route to the other site, then below is how they say you can make money, per time and investment.
WHAT ARE THE GPU INVESTMENT LEVELS IN BIT CLUB NETWORK?
GPU Pool Share Level 1 costs you $500! For 1000 days mining you earn back a nice 50% but there is a (it appears a cursory) claw back reinvestment of 50% of your profits back into the ‘pool’. Is this really compulsory or do you have a choice? Let me know in the comment box below if you are a member or were a member – Thank You 🙂 .
GPU Pool Share Level 2 costs $1000 with a 60% profit and $40% buy back in.
GPU Pool Share Level 3 costs $2000 with 70% ROI over 1000 days mining. 30% repurchasing.
GPU Pool Share Level 4 costs $3500, for 1000 days mining, should return 1 GPU SHARE OF ALL POOLS! Comes with Founder ‘Specials and Bonuses’. All shares “expire” after 2000 days – do don’t forget about them or they are gone for good!
How Much is Each GPU Worth In Real Currency?
Not disclosed! However, I am sure the actual real world conversion rate depends on a host of mitigating factors such as membership per pool etc. Pay
Can Anyone Mine?
Per them, YES! It seems their software does all the work for you. However, should you take their proprietary GPU, for a price, you will lose all monies owed prior to that action – That’s A Bit Mean.
That is enough of all that. Let us find out who, apparently, is the real founder of BitCoin!
Click to play this 48 second video or read below:-
So Alan Page has come out and declared he is the real Founder of BitCoin and not Satoshi Nakamoto as previously accepted. After watching the video above, were ‘YOU’ compelled to believe this? Let me know below.
SO, why I am telling you who the real Founder is Anyways? Advantage Academy did not do their Home Work and confidently declares it was Mr Nakamoto – 1 YouTube query finds me the above. An interesting discrepancy I thought was worth sharing and getting out there online.
RECAP:- Too many suspicious things wrong with Bit Club Advantage. Has many reviews online that just do not trust this opportunity. Sells you a Crypto-Coin Trader (proprietary software) and then tells us, in their TOS, they are not obliged to pay you and without telling you why once you buy that product! That there alone is enough to warrant suspicion. Sneakily redirects you Bit Club Network for the real purpose of their site.
**This is what I have found. I am not a member of theirs and all data sourced online and from their own websites. I am waiting to be disproved on my points, if so, one will be happy to learn more as they are giving out too many concerns for me!! I am not impressed with them anyways.**
We will leave it at that. Below is my Scam Rating with an option to Have Your Say below that.
SCAM RATING:- DUE TO A SERIOUS LACK OF DISCOVER-ABLE ONLINE USER COMPLAINTS RELATIVE TO TIME ONLINE – I MUST HOLD FIRE ON CALLING THEM A SCAM! THERE HAS TO BE GOOD REASON FOR LACK OF COMPLAINTS AND IS THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM DECLARING THEM AS ‘FALSE’.
ALTERNATIVELY:- THERE ARE LIMITED TO NO CLAIMS ONLINE THAT WORKING WITH THEM IS PROFITABLE!!! YOU SEE MY CONFUSION NOW?
SO! THE INTERNET NEEDS YOUR EXPERIENCES SO WE CAN ALL GET THE TRUTH ON WHAT IS ACTUALLY AND REALLY GOING ON PER THEIR MAKING MONEY VIABILITY. THIS FORUM IS NOW OPEN FOR YOUR OPINIONS/STORIES/EXPERIENCES TO HELP OTHERS DECIDE AS WELL.
THANK YOU 🙂 .
From my own opinion I am simply saying – NOT RECOMMENDED – WARRANTS FURTHER DATA BEFORE FAIR AND ACCURATE RATING EITHER WAYS IS ACHIEVED. THIS IS ALSO BASED ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES DATA – MORE TRANSPARENCY PLEASE.
I am NOT signing up to them anyways. Should you want to – I wish you much success and would ask you to come back here in the future to inform us all of your experience.
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Time for me to zip it and listen! Have you any thoughts on anything I have written within my article? Do I need advising on a few issues? I am open to learning new things and you are indeed welcome to have your say below. Have you signed up and currently earning good money or not been paid at all per their criteria? Or, finally, you just want to rant and rave at how unhappy you are with them! All expressions upon the issues raised are welcome and will be responded to. I hope to have answered, to your satisfaction, What Is Bit Club Advantage Academy! I never expect to write about TWO SITES in this article, but this is the ‘rabbit-hole’ they sent me down. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to all of your comments to come. Bye for now 🙂 .