What Is VIPGoodBuy.com About – Please Leave Your Scam Reports Here To Warn Others.
Welcome to this very short VIPGoodBuy.com Review. Is VIPGoodBuy com real, safe, legit, genuine, good or Is VIPGoodBuy fake, scam, fraudulent, crooked, deceptive? This VIP Good Buy Review is also a review of WebHotVip.com and BuyInNice.com. They are identical and equally as untrustworthy. Those that gave personal payment details now maybe at risk of having that sensitive data stolen and sold on for a profit and perhaps future fraudulent attempts. Please contact your payment provider for a refund and possibly to get your card cancelled.
Also, please do report them below if you believe you were misled by them in anyway. The more scam reports that people will leave online will directly determine their shelf life online and also reduce their illegal profits. They are from China and are able to dupe many people out of their hard earned cash, if their other sites are anything to go by. Many fake online companies of this type seem to have the means to make their own products. Problem is, these products can be inferior, low quality, counterfeit and pretty much worthless for what you forked for them.
VIPGoodBuy.com Scam Alert!
And so to be clear do not go near VIPGoodBuy.com or HotWebVIP and BuyInNice as they are all owned by the same people and are without doubt fraudulent. There are many copies online and there could be 100’s floating around. Any site that looks like the one below should be avoided at all costs. It is time now to prove to you why they are not good and only out to deceive others.
The site above was registered on the internet in 2019/01/08 and up for just 1 year. The other two aforementioned sites were registered exactly the same date with the same Shanghai address.
Their Phone number is also in use by other sites and that is +86.18951234973. I am doubtful you will get a response from that number.
There is no email address left for customer support. No one even knows who the founder is because they have not left that basic piece of information. That is typical scam site behavior because they know they are breaking the law and don’t wan to be caught for it.
Head to their site then we can see if they have left anything that they failed so miserably to leave when they first registered their site.
NOPE! Nothing. Not a name, no address of their location, no email address and not even a phone number. That is 100% deceptive and intentional so you don’t have anyone to report to the authorities. Where you see no information on standard queries like this then just stay away from that site. Now these scammers can defraud countless people for the whole year to come and still they may never be caught. Please don’t forget to report them here an elsewhere online to get them shut down sooner.
VIPGoodBuy.com Scam Signs.
There are always a few signs that a site is not legit and only trying to trick your cash out of you. Save yourself disappointment and learn off a few of them for future reference.
- No founder name.
- No address of their real world business on their site.
- Zero contact information such as an email and or phone number.
- Prices are too cheap and they are using the same old images are they are using on their other sites.
- Images do not belong to them. Fake sites usually do not have the permission of the real owners to promote using such digital resources. So you must always be careful with sites that have excellent quality items but look too cheap to be real.
- Identical copies online! Not on any of their sites have they been honest to their unwary customers about the horde of other sites that they run. That is only a sign of a deceptive site but also of a scam network. Always look for reviews, and where you find out that complaints are far too many, then give such sites a miss.
- They go by ‘SuperBuy’ and ‘Hot Shop in Web’. Where you see those phrases then know that is the ‘calling card’ of at least one online scam network, and of course, should be avoided.
- Have a read of their FAQ’s section. IT IS GENERIC AND GARBLED. “How can the products be below market price” is one such question. The answer is “We offer a procurement service :- buy on some else’s behalf.”. That is their answer and actually that simply makes zero sense. I have seldom seen such an overt display of nonsense on any site in my life then what I read in the first question and answer of their FAQ’s, just makes no sense. It makes no sense because they have 100% failed to answer the question properly.
VIPGoodBuy.com Scam Reports Can Be Placed Below In The Comments To Help Warn Others – Thank You.
So you must now realize no legit site hides so much basic information about their founders, real world location and contact information. They are from China and so that is yet another thing against them. Prices are far too low on their site and their answer for that is nonsense and garbled. Those that lost money to them are welcome to report them below. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers for the good of all.
Thank you for clicking on this article to know more on What Is VIPGoodBuy.com. I hope it really has saved you some money and why not say ‘hi’ below if it has. I love to hear from people who visit our works and so I always respond personally to all comments. Taking questions and accepting additional information on today’s topic. Those with questions are welcome to ask them below. Report online scams here at scamwitness.com. Why not take a look at our Latest Scam Updates for the most recent online threat alerts. Thanks again for coming by and looking forward to your views below.
Feel Free To Share This Content To Warn Others – Thank You.