What Is UgoBoots.Club – ‘Cloned Site Detected’!
Anyone who may need a UgoBoots.Club Review are probably asking Is www.ugoboots.club a scam or is ‘UgoBoots’ legit and safe? We have encountered sites that are near or actually identical to ‘Ugo Boots Club’. Typically, they use the email of SERVICE1@VINAYOTAP.COM and so we have exposed quite a few of these fake shoe / boots / sneakers e-stores.
Those that were scammed by ‘UgoBoots’ are welcome to report on them in the comments to help alert others. You may also report scams to our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. View our Online From Home Scam Sites List 2019 / 2020 to report such sites. Those that may need a way to earn online have four our article on just that. Read Ways to Earn Online From Home – Free Start Up!
So seriously good job on looking for a UgoBoots.Club Review because that is where most people who get scammed go wrong. So always be suspicious of new sites where the deals appear to be too-good-to-be-true! We need to ask who the owner is of ‘UgoBoots’, address of their business offices and warehouse, email and phone number including the age of their site.
- In WHOIS we can see such information if the founder is legit and honest and decided to be transparent. Alas, I was not expect this to be so. We can see that they registered their site on the 2019/11/08 but strangely only for 1 year.
- So anyone that has ever been a business person, or even walked past one, knows very well it can take up to two years before a business makes good returns. We see lots of hit-and-run sites register online for one or two years and then vanish.
- Customers are left without orders and not even any working phone number or response via email from customer support. If you find yourself in this situation then do alert your payment provider immediately with all relevant details.
- We know for sure that ‘UgoBoots’ is from China. China is the worlds online leader when it comes to the manufacturing of fake e-stores. So do beware of all such sites from this region. Look for reviews and wait until such stores have proven themselves legit. If you are still uncertain then do ask us anywhere on our site.
- They have not left a completed address and no founders name. Furthermore there is no way to contact them as they have not left that data the point they registered their business online.
- We go to their site and there is not even an email address. They usually have the now very scam-notorious email of SERVICE1@VINAYOTAP.COM. Wherever you see that email that you should stay clear. Report them to us.
- There is no business address, no owner name, phone is also missing. This is just a copied and pasted site where they have uploaded some images and added random prices. Sometimes the products they to sell are different and certainly they never seek out the right brand owners permission to do this either.
OK, so now you know our opinion on Scam Site UgoBoots.Club. Beware of any site that even remotely looks like there are some differences at times. Those that believe they were scammed by them, or any site, are welcome to alert us to that in the comments below, or where further indicated.