What Is DriveSalesMall.com about? – Possible Scam Alert!
Welcome as we discuss What Is DriveSalesMall.com found at www.drivesalesmall.com, or is it at www.BuyDealsmall.com – no wait – TopTradeStore.com! Arrggg, well, seems like the owners have redirected 1/2 or even many old sites to this new one. That is never a good sign and only scam sites (generally speaking) will do this when their site(s) reputation goes down hill. Is DriveSalesMall com a scam, fraudulent, crooked, dishonest, bad or is DriveSalesMall legit, genuine, real, safe and good? This Drive Sales Mall Review has found one disturbing report on them. Let us see if there are more, but also, we will be conducting our own analysis to see if this was just a ‘glitch’ or a possible outcome from buying form their site(s).
BuyDealsMall.com has shut down and is redirected to TopTradeStore! Bad sign as said. Many fake sites are coming out of China at a record rate, it seems, and so we will be watching to see where they are from, ownership info and legit contact information. Many fake sites will give multiple addresses but they can not or will not verify them. Most of the time it turns out the location is a residential area, phone number is not working and no response via email – if that works even.
As well, so many dishonest selling sites will or may send out shoddy, inferior goods, goods that are so different than advertised that they are worthless in monetary value and for use, and so you still have been scammed.
Even sometimes they will send out an empty envelope or a bubble wrapped parcel/some kind of packaging just to make a legit tracking order number and that sometimes costs unwary customers a refund. So do beware there are many fake shopping sites that may even send you out stolen goods and counterfeit goods for your hard earned cash.
DriveSalesMall.com Review and also TopTradeStore.com Review – Both Scam Sites?
So, there is a BBB REPORT saying how a man bought from BuyDealsMall.com and now that is redirecting to TopTradeStore.com. He is being ignored and he also paid for his order. I see now that Top Trade Store is redirecting to DriveSalesMall.com This is all very bad signs of a cover up from former sites that may have done some defrauding damage on line. What has your experience been, if any, with the aforementioned sites?
The above sites registration commenced in 2018/02/05 and shuts down in 2019 in the same date. So they have not long to go and so scam sites will typically only set up for that amount of time. Also, legit businesses will set up businesses online for much longer than a 1 year spell and may register for 5 years or even a decade. So now we see that one year is suspicious.
There is an address of Burlington MA 01803 US with a number of ++1.822274003. That address is not theirs as I have seen it elsewhere before. The address submitted onto their site is 3170 Upland Avenue, Holland, OH 43528.
Phone number on their site is reportedly not in service and that is 4129-868-2357. NO FOUNDER NAME GIVEN!
What Has Your Experience Been?
- Typically, when a site is fraudulent, you will experience a few of the following ‘symptoms’ that should alert you something is up.
- You can not get through to support. If you can then they are unhelpful and may repeat themselves. Your tracking number may not be legit and so they may even try to give you another fake one.
- Or, they may try to send you out something worthless to produce a tracking code in order to win any pay disputes – that is a particularly nasty trick, and payment providers that should know better, fall for it. OR THEY DON’T CARE! I have my reasons for saying that last part.
- Products may take about 2 months to get to you.
- They may have charged your card immediately despite when they said they would. Contact your bank ASAP if you feel you have been scammed.
- Products delivered, if any, may not be as advertised.
- No founder name and the phone number is not even working per that BBB report!
Have Your A DriveSalesMall.com Review? You Are Welcome to Leave that in the Comments Below – Thank You.
Personally, after that minor research I would just go elsewhere. It is your choice but I am not happy saying they are legit. I will let you decide if they are a SCAM or not. Please leave your reviews in the comments below to help others decide as well.
That is all on What Is DriveSalesMall.com and I thank you for coming by. Hope to hear from you in the comments below.