TopShopLine.com Review Guide – Our ‘TopShopLine’ Review.
TopShopLine.com is 13 days old and already we believe they are not a legit site. What Is ‘TopShopLine’? Is ‘Top Shop Line’ Safe and Legit? Our www TopShopLine com Review is to answer why we believe they are not trustworthy. They are referring to themselves as ‘Penningt Legacy’ and so that is conflicting with their own URL’s name. That is a major scam sign and no legit site gets confused about its real name.
Those with customer reviews are welcome to detail your experience below in the comments. This will help others avoid the scam site above and save their hard earned cash. People that may know other fake sites are also welcome to leave the full URL’s in the comments section provided. We will then do our best to expose them quickly.
Recent Articles By Us:-
Tssuper.com. Reorted as a scam.
Prcedo.com. Major scammers here.
Kortee.com. Many scam reports to us about them.
Hyxcrypto.com. Ponzi Scheme Scam.
Cloutbucks.com. Work from home scam.
- So we see they are another scam site at TopShopLine.com and we will see more why this is so. The BBB.org reported recently that fake online shopping sites has turned into an epidemic and so the more you complain about them the more people you (‘YOU’ PERSONALLY) can help save from losing their cash.
- WHOIS displays a registration date of 19/06/06 for just one year. That is a horrendously short time frame for any business to start up for. This is characteristic of a fake site, however, there are cases where these time frames are being run by new e-store founders. In this event they may want to see if their new biz will do well before renewing.
- They are using a proxy address which in effect is hiding their real location. This is never good and they also have not left a founder name. So people maybe handing over payment information to a person whose intentions may not be good, generally speaking.
- Legit companies tend to gush over their founder telling us everything super-amazing about that person. So it is always a very bad sign when we do not see something like this.
- We see an email address of email@example.com which has nothing to do with the sites name. This is never a good sign and that email maybe connected to another scam online. Let’s check and see…
- Nothing on page 1 complaining about that email. So it is always a very good idea to research such pieces of info to see if there are any reports. Where there are too many then not everyone can be lying and so just stay clear of such sites.
- In their ‘ABOUT US’ section they have yet another email of Penningtonmaster@outlook.com and that is another that has nothing to do in name with their URL. Very bizarre.
- After Googling that email address we see a site called sunlineshop.com. So when scammers are lazy or in a rush they will make these absolutely horrendous mistakes of not removing their old information.
- Here we see evidence that they have or may have simply copied and pasted from an older site, set up a new one with same ‘everything’ including old information like emails, and that is where we can find other sites they will clearly own.
- Maybe we have stumbled upon yet another scam e-store network. They certainly have our attention for sure.
- So when we ‘click’ on sunlineshop.com in Google we are immediately taken to TopShopLine.com. Very bad and 100% damning sign of a fraudulent site. We have now clearly proven them to be a fake site because legit sites do not redirect like this.
- Clearly, their old site maybe was too heavily reported on and so they have redirected to a new URL they own. New domain means new and clean reputation slate with Google and no attached scam reports.
- Well, I am going to index in Google their email addresses etc, so if anyone researches it, then hopefully they will find this article to warn them.
- We see no founder name anywhere on their site, no customer support phone number, no business address and so that is evidence they have expertly hidden their identity. This is a very bad sign and as said legit companies simply do not suppress this info.
They are going into our List of Internet Scammers Websites Hall of Shame. We hope this article has saved you some cash, if not, then at least now you know what they are about. Please spare a moment to reveal what you know about them to help warn others. Thank you.
What Others are saying about them:-
Not many reviews about them online at all and so this should encourage you to expose them even more.
LATEST ARTICLES HERE.
WORK FROM HOME HERE – FREE START UP