What Is SurrealUnicorn.com about – Our ‘SurrealUnicorn’ Review.
You have done the right thing by looking up reviews to know What Is SurrealUnicorn.com a site that can be found at www.surrealunicorn.com. Is SurrealUnicorn com fake, fraudulent, deceptive and a scam or Is ‘SurrealUnicorn’ good, honest, real, safe and legit? This ‘Surreal Unicorn’ will try to determine if they are a scam, legit or not recommended.
They are new and so there is little online about them just yet. Those that have customer reviews are welcome to leave those in the comments below to help others. This forum has been created with the single purpose of discussing all things ‘Surreal Unicorn’. So, whether your experience was good or bad, we would love to hear from you.
What Is SurrealUnicorn.com About – Our Review Guide.
There are far too many fake e-stores on Facebook, online in general, that it are becoming increasingly harder to know if sites like SurrealUnicorn.com are real or not. About 37% of all ads you will see nowadays are from scammers. We have reviewed such ads and seen that they are fake products they are promoting. What Is SurrealUnicorn.com really and actually all about? Let’s find out more…
- Looking up a business sites attached information is a great starting point. We should have some concerns if founder name, address, contact info is fake, missing or limited. Transparent companies do not hide this info.
- We see that their site was registered late in 2018 – 2018/12/28 to be exact. That is only for 1 year they have put their site up online. Of course they can renew but it does follow a well trodden scam-patter of previous scam sites. Part of this pattern is to set up a fake site for 1 or 2 years. In this time they can defraud many people and shut down their site anytime without notice.
- This has the terrible effect of leaving many customers / members without support for their orders. However, it could also mean that such founders are setting up their biz online to see how it pans out. If some success then of course, as said, they can renew their site for much longer.
- WHOIS is a site that houses most sites attached data. We simply type in the sites name, without ‘HTTPS’ etc, and then see that they have no founder name listed. Address is a PO BOX from PANAMA, which we have seen the exact same one, several times lately. So that is not even their own PO BOX.
- But also, what company do we know and trust that uses a ‘PO BOX’ as their address? Is it not normally a locatable business premises we should expect to see?
- Now we are on their site and we see no founder name, no customer service phone number either, and only an email of t firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, where is the founders name? In effect, people may not be giving them their payment information, full name, home address etc, in order to get their goods.
- That is akin to giving all this information to a complete stranger which we never advise you do. They maybe a legit site, or a scam site, but we have no real way of knowing 100% for sure until your reviews come through.
So much missing business information is not a good sign. We do not see even a founder name or phone number for customers. However, on the plus side, there are limited if any complaints about them online thus far.
For lacking transparency we are not currently recommending this site. Where many good reports about them surface, and we are made of aware of in the comments, we will be more than happy to recommend and say legit.
Conversely, should we receive too many bad reports then we must place them in our List of Internet Scammers.
That is all for now on What Is SurrealUnicorn.com and we are very interested in your reviews. We hope to read many so all can share what they know to help others. Thank you for coming by and why not bookmark this webpage to keep up to date with what is legit and scam.