Find out What Is SoSoLuckyShop.com at www.sosoluckyshop.com – Buyer Beware!
Nice to see you here and now we are going to be discussing What Is SoSoLuckyShop.com found at www.sosoluckyshop.com. Is SoSoLuckShop com a scam, fraud, bogus, crooked or Is SoSoLuckyShop legit, real, genuine, safe and honest? This SoSo Lucky Shop Review is a real scam alert to stay clear of that malicious site! They may have 100’s of these nearly identical sites online. Those unfortunate enough to hand them your payment information now need to make contact with your bank. Get your card cancelled to stop unauthorized transactions. Get a refund. This scam network is from China and they are very serious about scamming as many people as possible!
Please help spread awareness of this horrible scam network that I have personally been exposing for weeks now!
Below is a list of the ones I have had time to expose and many of which can be found on social media:-
*Linked reviews by us and so there is everything you need to know about that scam network above.
Many scam sites like these fake sites are coming out of China and it is deplorable. I am not actively searching to find these sites – I keep on bumping into them! They are everywhere all over social media, and per queryadmin.com, there are 1000’s of these sites all linked together by the email of email@example.com! But also, for those interested, you are free to search through the articles above and you will see striking resemblance so much so that you can not deny they are all the same by the same network of people.
Shall I continue or are you happy now that you know they are a scam site? NO?! OK, lets continue… 🙂 ….
Background Check for ‘SoSoLuckyShop’.
Now, we are going to be doing a little bit of snooping on yet another one of their sites. It is worth knowing, that for all the sites that scamwitness.com has exposed, the founder has not come forward once to refute a single word. For me, that says it all.
- There is basic and expected information that all selling sites have no excuse not to share. Such info is their location of their business, definitely the founder name, legit and usable contact data and and reasonable support for customer complaints inquiries.
- They never have anything remotely like that. All of their information is false. They are saying in WHOIS that they are from New York, AS – AS is the country code for American Samoa.
- That is an incomplete address and is a major scam sign. There is no good reason to not give a full address. Other addresses they use to register sites with are:-
- 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE.
- 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto, ON, CA.
- 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste PMB# 255, Phoenix, US.
- ETC! There are some more.
- Anyways, where ever you see addresses like that then know they maybe using a proxy to hide their location. That is fine if you are a blogger. Not so if you are promoting your own selling site as a legit business. People really then in this case what to know where you are located.
- So, they are using the same addresses usually that other scam sites are using. Many 100’s use those addresses and so how can so many businesses be from the same exact location? Obviously they can not be and is something to watch out for.
- I see an address on their site as well and it is from China. No doubt about that. That is not good news, but like this article says above, we already know what part of the world they are from.
- Phone number of their sites never work and the one they have this time is 18946357853. Don’t expect that to work, as said. They usually use 1-626-456-6688. That has a host of other scam sites using that number as well. So, always Google numbers, addresses and emails. So many times even their phone numbers are being used on their other scam sites, and in this case, this is true. I have found 5 more of them, and one of them good8find.com, is already closed.
It is not like we need them, but to further drive home how fraudulent they are, then here we go again.
- Copyright down bottom right of their site is 2010 to 2019. We already know the real date that they stated and that was in 2018/08/20. So many fake sites will lie about their sites age in order to garner trust from you. This does work many times and makes people think how they could be a scam if they have been online for so long. Always check in WHOIS to find out the truth.
- Prices-are-too-good-to-be-true! I see them discounting like the World is ending and that is a classic scam sign that these scammers love to keep on making to make my life that much easier 🙂 .
- E.G. Happy Not Perfect Bubble Case was $241.99 reduced to just $97.99! Really?!!! Way too good to be true if that were real. Hang about! That is just a case and so why was it priced at nearly $250.00 to begin with? Ug, many scam signs…
- In their sites tab they have said “New Arrviels” instead of ‘New Arrivals’. Spelling errors, poor and or broken English is a sign that that site is from overseas.
- You see that very small McAffee Secure Icon bottom of their site? Yeah, that is not working. What is supposed to happen, when you click that icon, is that a new page opens and it says that so-and-so site is ecured and you are all good to go. No, it does not do that. Instead they have simply linked off to McAffee’s home page. That is not proof they are legit. Not OK. Yet another lie spotted.
- Now this means that when, or if, you made a purchase that your payment information is not secure. They have not taken the necessary steps that your data like that is secured and so it is even more at risk from fraud from other scammers as well.
- Many identical copies online. They close these down very fast so do make sure to get your refund quickly while they are still operating this site. They tend to vanish over night without warning and the scammers are fleecing many people.
That is all on What Is SoSoLuckyShop.com and I am sorry if you made a purchase already. Just contact your payment provider and they will take care of it for you. Those with reports on other sites are welcome to let us know below. I am hoping to hear from many that was cheated by any of the aforementioned sites, and so do feel free, to sound-out loud and clear in the comments to help warn others. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers.