Review On What Is SoleGet.com Really All About – Scam Warning!
This scam network is at it once again!! So, we have exposed a number of their sites before and none are legit. You are probably hear to see some answers on What Is SoleGet.com actually about? Is SoleGet com a scam (www.soleget.com), fraudulent, fake, unsafe or Is SoleGet legit, real, safe, genuine and good? This Sole Get Review is a scam alert on the highest ‘Alarm Setting’! Many copies online. Please report them below this article if they wasted your time and if also they scammed you out of cash.
There are all the old familiar ‘scam signs’ they keep on committing leaving me in no doubt to classify them as a scam already. They rotate between multiple fake addresses, usually the same scam phone number on their site that is not even working and really it is all bad news. So many of these fake sites coming from China and certainly this fake store is no different. Typically they do not own the images of those products, but instead, may send you out shoddy, inferior, counterfeit, damaged and even stolen goods.
Contact your payment provider and perhaps cancel your card and do get a refund. Sometimes they will not send you out anything at all for your hard earned cash. Or, if you put in a payment dispute, they may produce a legit tracking code (usually fake from the start) where something worthless is coming your way. Check the weight of the item on that tracking code and see if it adds-up to what you ordered. If not, take a picture of it and present to your payment provider. If they still decline you a refund then that is it!
‘SoleGet’ Review – The Whole Network Exposed!
There are so many sites in their fake store network that there is not enough time in the day to get to them. However, all you need to know on their network is in this article. You know now that SoleGet.com is not a good store and to stay away from ‘SoleGet’. We will now start to do a back ground check for information that legit sites always make available. Where we find this is not available then we can already say they are not legit, because good sites do not hide such data, and already know to stay clear of them.
So their registration for this version of their scam occurred in 2018/11/06 and will last up to same date in 2019. See date of this post. One year online is nothing! That is only the start of a long term business, because and obviously it can take years for a website to truly kick-off successfully, and so that time-frame is following the well laid down scam pattern provided by many cyber-crook in the past.
Now, I see a very well known scammers address known to all scam-busting websites. 14455 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, US. Where you see that address then definitely look for reviews or just stay clear of them. That is not their true location and that address is to hide where they are really from. That is intentional and already I would never pay a dime for anything on their site, even if I did not know already they were a scam.
They have not bothered to leave the founders name and there is support email. All very alarming signs of identity cover up. Now sites that do this can scam for the time their domain is online, earn tons of cash illegally, and when their site gets a bad rep they can simply copy-paste it into a new domain URL. New URL, then they have a new unknown reputation. By the time many find out they are not good then it is nearly already too late!
In their ‘CONTACT US’ page there have left another address. That address is PLINKS LIMITED, Verdala Business Centre, Level 2, TRIQ IL-BERREIRJA, BKR 3000, Malta. That address I have personally witnessed being used by other 100%-scammers online, from different scam networks. Yet again, if you see that address anywhere online – run for the hills. It is more than likely a scam. There is no way that dozens, and maybe even 100’s of other online companies, are using the exact same address!
So first they are from the US and now they are from Malta?! This is definitely painting a picture of a deceptive site. You may go to WHOIS to see the US address listed and all other details as described here.
‘SoleGet’ Scam Signs.
These scam signs will save you from their entire network! There are a few things that are ‘UNIQUE’ to them alone and so do become familiar with them. Not all of their sites look 100% identical. Certainly ‘SoleGet’ is a copy of a vast network of identical sites. You may see them below where most of just copies of each other, which by the way, are reviews exposing each site:-
*Linked reviews by scamwitness.com and they will open in an new tab. Some of those sites have closed down. Ofun.Store and HelmetsVip.com are completely different, but they are part of the same network.
Where you see many identical sites, and below I will explain other things like sections of parts of their sites are the same, then you know the are being deceptive. They are being deceptive because on each of their sites they have not disclosed these sites. That is considered suspicious, no one visitor (usually speaking) is aware of all of these sites, and so they work in tandem to supply illegal earnings to an ever growing online fake shopping network from China. Always look for reviews on every site that you do not know or is new!
Quick ‘Note’ on Social Media Advertisements.
So advertisers place their site links on social media advertising features for a fee thus mass targeting countless people from that platform. Problem is this:- not all advertisements, if any, are vetted for safety! That is an alarming fact and such ads are spreading worse than ‘Fake News’ items online.
Many complaints about Facebook hosting scam-ads and also not doing anything about these scam-ads – even when they are reported to them. They say that such pages or groups on Facebook does NOT VIOLATE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS/SERVICES!
What is your opinion on that? I would LOOOVE to hear you from you on this issue as it is a real epidemic and it seems it is not being handled right now.
- So they have multiple copies online, and even sites that are not identical, are floating around.
- Please check out their Phone Number of 1-626-456-668. That number is in use by many other online companies and so how can different companies be using the same number? They can not and so those sites may also below to this same network.
- Their Support Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I doubt that even works.
- Check out their ‘ABOUT US’ section and usually they are talking about how they love every interest and passion on Earth as it is a reference to your UNIQUENESS etc. Not so in this occasion. So do be careful where you see that ‘UNIQUENESS’ quote on any site. I have encountered many times and it is their calling-card, so to speak. Recently I have seen them make changes to that section of their sites as it has been exposed many times by myself and others online.
- You will see from the site above, which is identical to SoleGet, but they are using different wording. Now you do see they have many copies online.
- Having a quick look at the bottom of their site, you will see their sites date, is stated as 2010 to 2019. So please go to WHOIS and type in their sites name. You will clearly see they registered online per the date already given in this article. Scammers will tend to lie about their sites age, because most people do not know or do not bother to check out these details, and so it is to get you to trust them more. I mean, how can a site be a scam if they have been online that long? And so that is what they would love you to think and that it does actually help them make more sales, unfortunately.
- Prices are ridiculously too low! Too-good-to-be-true prices is a really big sign of a scammer site. I even see one item, the ‘Smart Cooler Coffee Table’ originally priced at $2/993.00 and now it is only $149.99! No, that is bogus for sure. Also, they are running another odd deal. The ‘2019 Smart Mother Stroller’ is only $129.00 but the original price was just $00.00 – so that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!!
Do You Have A SoleGet.com Review or Scam Report? Feel Welcome To Leave Your Reviews and or Scam Reports In The Comments Below To Help Alert Others – Thank You.
So they are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers without hesitation. They may not send you out anything for your hard earned cash. Those still waiting on their items may just apply for a refund and even your banks may suggest to cancel your card. It is hassle but it may just stop scammers from accessing your funds. Please do take a moment to help out by reporting them below to assist in warning others – thanks again.
That is it on What Is SoleGet.com and I really hope that it has been useful to you. If this article saved you from their network then I would love to hear from you personally. Those that have reviews, scam reports, it is always appreciated when we see these comments because it truly does go along way to help others out. Looking forward to hearing you and others sound-off in the comments to not let them get away with it. Thanks for choosing us for your researching needs and looking forward to seeing you back some time in the future 🙂 .
LATEST SCAM ALERTS HERE!