What Is Shoeld.com about / What Is ‘LilyHouse’ – Our www.Shoeld.com Review.
You are most welcome to this review on Shoeld.com situated at www.shoeld.com. What Is www.Shoeld.com? Is Shoeld com a scam, fake, fraudulent or Is ‘Shoeld’ safe, real, trustworthy and legit? This ‘Shoeld LilyHouse’ Review will try to save you some time by compiling all of the known research about them here. They are mysteriously referring to themselvse as ‘LilyHouse’ as well and so we will answer What Is ‘LilyHouse’.
Those with customer reviews about this site are welcome to leave your reports in the comments below. This will help to identity if this is scam or legit. We are going to be doing a background check to see if attached information checks out. If not, then we should use caution. Lets have a look…
Shoeld.com – Our Review Guide.
Registration date for Shoeld.com began in 2018/06/14 and that is for 2 years they have registered for. That is not a long time for a business to start up. It can take years and so why Shoeld.com thinks that is enough time is not a good sign. 12 or 24 months online can be indicative of a hit-and-run site.
- Also it could be that the founder is waiting to see how successful their new business will be. And so, they can always renew is they think it is worth doing so.
- Zheijan, CN – CHINA – is all they have submitted when they registered their site per WHOIS. That is clearly an incomplete address and so why must be asking why they would not submit a completed address. Only fake sites like to hide their real location.
- We find no founder name and also there is no contact data submitted at domain registration. That is even more bad signs and so let us see if we can locate this data on their site.
- We go to Shoeld.com and see an email address of email@example.com.
- In their ‘ABOUT US’ section we see an address of:-WOFUN COMPANY LIMITED, 95 High Street, Office B, Great Missenden, England, HP16 0AL.
- We Googled the address and see other sites using that exact/precise business address. How can it be that other companies have the same address? That is a clear sign of a scam network. We see VariedShoes.com is also using that address, and that link, is our review about ‘VariedShoes‘ which we exposed as a scam a short while ago.
- From that connection via their address, it is further proof, they are not a legit site. Why would a legit site be using a known scammers address for? You can Google that address yourself and you will see some scam report or two about it. All bad signs and that really is all we need to call them a fake site and to warn you against them.
There is too much missing business information that is alarming. Clearly, we have made connections to least one other scam site and that really is end-of-story about their legitimacy.
They are a fake site and so if you handed over payment information to them I suggest you contact your payment provider, if nothing or shoddy goods / damaged goods, arrives to your door.
That is all on What Is Shoeld.com. So beware of www.shoeld.com as we believe they are no good. Please report what you know about them in the comments below this short review to help warn others. Thank you. They belong in our List of Internet Scammers.