What Is Shoedarken.com / What Is Bulky.ae – Our ‘Shoedarken’ Review / Customer Reviews.
Hi and feel welcome to our Shoedarken.com review. Is www.shoedarken.com legit or is ‘ShoeDarken’ a scam? So we are going to find out if they are honest or not in this very quick review. Those looking for customer reviews of ‘Shoe Darken’ are welcome to view our comments section. If you feel you were scammed by them, or anyone else, then seek out the advice of your payment provider. We have found in our research a site called Bulky.ae using the same info as the site in question. Bad sign.
Also, you are welcome to let us know about that too in our comments or in our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. For people that want to upload evidence of what they purchased from any e-store then you are welcome to use our FREE SCAM REPORTING TOOL HERE. Let us now begin our ‘Shoedarken’ review below.
What Is Shoedarken.com about?
We are going to do some very basic research here about Shoedarken.com. We need to know who the owner is, where they are based for their offices and warehouses and also what forms of contact do they have. Many times fake sites will leave fake info for their business credentials and such so lets find out these things first before we give away our hard earn cash to complete strangers online.
- We see in WHOIS that their site was registered on the 2019/10/11 and we see that e-store owner is from Malasia. There is not a founder name left and that was the choice of the e-store owner. Never a good sign when we have not even a name for a site to go by.
- We see also that one year is far too short to invest in any kind of business online. Whether it is online, or real world, it can take easily two years before you it becomes even worth your time. SO one year is or even shall we say two years is not long enough at all as we expect legit companies to go into business for far longer.
- On their site we some encouraging signs of two phone numbers etc. Let us now Google those numbers etc and see what comes up.Remember, they are a new site and so maybe there is nothing or not much about them just yet.
- Now the number of (+204) 666 8881 shows up Grand Central Terminal New York, just like their site says. But, that sounds suspiciously like a train station address. Lets find out to make sure it is not.
The news is very bad as it appears they have completely ripped off the legit address of an Apple Store at 45 Grand Central Terminal New York,NY 1017 United State USA:-
SO that is enough proof to show you that Shoedarken.com has stolen an address and now trying to palm-it-off as their own. Now I think they are not a legit site after all.
- They have no social media as they only link to the top of their home page and legit companies do big business via social media and so this is another bad sign for us here.
- The phone number presented as (+204) 666 8881 is also being used by another e-store called Bulky.ae. Now I am thinking they also may not be legit. It is too common that scammers will steal the info of others to make themselves look legit and it is the best way I know how to separate good sites from the bad ones.
- Not only that Bulky.ae is using the same email as Shoedarken.com of firstname.lastname@example.org. One company equals one set of business credentials and so when we see seemingly separate online entities using the same info like this then that is enough to say scam! Either site is not acknowledging the other in their respective sites content.
- But also, why would a legit company need more than one website without making it clear why this is necessary?
- We will leave it there now as there are other scam signs but there is enough to serve the purpose of this article.
I think Shoedarken.com and Bulky.ae are both scam sites. You are welcome to your own views in our comments to help us all learn more on whether they are safe or not. Ultimately, and as always, your own customer reviews will make very clear what really is going on with these sites.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SCAM ALERTS!