Find Out What Is Shekea.com Here – The ‘Shekea’ Review.
Short review on What Is Shekea.com, found at www.shekea.com, to answer Is Shekea.com a scam, fraudulent, fake, bogus or Is ‘Shekea’ legit, real, safe, genuine, honest? This www Shekea com Review wil attempt to find out all there is to know about their site. We will cite our sources as we go. Those with customer reviews are welcome to leave them below in the comments to help others with their purchasing decisions.
This article is to help those wondering if they should buy from this e-store or not. It is our attempt to provide enough information to help you decide if you should shop there or not. All are welcome to add to this article to help create a forum that answers all questions about their sites offers, quality of the orders, if deliveries are even occurring etc. Let us now begin our own ‘Shekea’ Review below.
What Is Shekea.com About – Honest or Not?
There are far too many fake e-stores and most are from China. Facebook, among other platforms, are being inundated with scam-ads. It is so bad people simply can not tear apart the legit ones from the bad ones. Our website attempts to do just that and in the process in the hopes to save many their cash. We start off to answer What Is Shekea.com by asking who is the founder? Business address? Contact information and registration date. Where this info is not clear then that is not a good sign, in my view.
Registration date occurred in 2018/12/10. 1 year is a relatively short amount of time to go into business for. It could be the founder is testing their products to see if it is worth their time. However, it does follow many past hit-and-run-sites as they typically will only register for just 1 or 2 years, and shut down without warning.
The founder name is absent in WHOIS database and we have an address of Guangdong, CN. That is in China. That address is not complete and could be a sign of deception. Or it could be that the founder wishes not to be inundated with spam offers or scams themselves.
Their own website shows us that in their Shipping and Delivery page they are Shipping from Chinese Warehouse. There is no address for that warehouse.
Their ‘CONTACT US’ page has no business address either. When we see how to contact them within their Terms of Service, we are only linked back to their ‘CONTACT US’ page. So no address, even though they freely admit they have a warehouse, is not listed. You must ask yourself:- Why is this?
Right now, those that have submitted payment information to their website, have done so to a website that has no founder name and actually no real world address. If there is a problem with your order, or need a refund, their ‘CONTACT US’ form page appears to be your only recourse.
I do not see a customer support number for their business either.
Shekea.com Scam Signs.
- No contact information whatsoever and that is usually considered to be a bad sign. Our research indicates that their website set up maybe involving 3 countries, one of which, maybe a high risk country.
- So many of the images have the models heads cut off and that maybe a sign of stolen images.
- The prices appear to be too-good-to-be-true and that is something that always gets me nervous about potential scams. How can a brand new site be able to give away high quality merchandise with upto and over 50% off?!! It can take some considerable time to earn anything online until the online world gets to know you.
- Such low reductions, so soon after opening their online store, is very suspicious indeed!!
- ScamAdviser.com has given them a very unfavorable Trust Score. The Trust Score for Shekea.com is just 33% and labelled ‘Take Care’. Also labelled ‘1Suspicious – This Site Maybe Risky”.
- There is one report so far on that site and it says that they were scammed. There experience goes ‘Shakea’s’ size chart is not accurate. USA size ordered and a child’s size was delivered.
- They were reluctant to take the return of the item and said to the lady she must pay for the returns. The return cost was higher than the order itself therefore making it redundant to return it.
- They also offered her 20% off of her next order!
- The lady describes the product as ‘substandard’, ‘stained’, the ‘grain’ being ‘off’ and the cloths may fit a 5 year old. That is a very bad report to receive and so you must bear this in mind if you are still thinking about ordering from that site. However, 1 report is not grounds to say ‘SCAM’. They are still new and so we must wait before casting such ‘verdicts’.
There is not a whole lot of reports on this site since they are new. It is hoped that you, and others like you, will chime-in below in the comments to help spread awareness on the nature of ‘Shekea’. Are they good and reliable? Bad e-store? What has your experience been?
Where we find that there are too many negative reports, customer complaints about their site, then we will not hesitate to place them into our List of Internet Scammers.
Those that have their own reports are more than welcome to share their customer reviews below in the comments. We respond to all comments. That is all on What Is Shekea.com and looking forward to hearing from you and others in the comments below.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH OTHERS – THANK YOU.