The Truth On What Is SavingsClub.Store – Our ‘Savings Club Store’ Review.
Thank you for ‘clicking’ on our review on What Is SavingsClub.Store which is found at www.savingsclub.store. So, Is SavingsClub Store legit, safe, honest, trustworthy or Is ‘Savings Club Store’ a scam, deceptive, fake and fraudulent? This ‘SavingsClubStore’ Review is a scam alert. Those that parted with payment info to that site are advised to contact your payment provider.
You maybe advised to cancel your card in order to stop online fraudsters from charging your card without reason. Reportedly there are other stores that are using the same business information such as their address. We will do a quick background check to find out some pretty basic information that any legit and honest business should have available to their customers.
What Is SavingsClub.Store About – Our Review.
To kick start this review on What Is SavingsClub.Store let us find out who owns that site, address, contact data and when they put their site online. At times, fake sites can become quite popular fast as they tend to lie about the prices and quality of goods on sale. Honest businesses know it can take some time to build up your online business. Since we already know What Is SavingsClub.Store the rest of this article is going to point out the scam signs.
- Registration date was in 2018/01/30 with renewal options for the same date in 2020. Businesses that register for 1 or even just for 2 years is a little suspicious. As said, it can take some time to build up your own online customer base. So when I see sites registering for just 1 or 2 years that that could be a hit-and-run-site. But not always.
- You should keep in mind that some founders of selling sites may just want to see if they can make a go of it, and so renew after their initial registration period, depending on previous success/unsuccessful results.
- When they registered their website we can see, from WHOIS, that the founder failed to reveal their name. There is not a complete address and only California, US. Where we find sparse details like this is our first scam sign. Or, perhaps the founder does not want to be spammed. Generally speaking, it is considered a bad sign.
- Heading now to their website we find that there is an address of Digital Ad Works, 18 Stoke Road, SL2 5AG, United Kingdom. Where we find info not registered with their site, but find it on their actual along with founder name etc (and it checks out as true), then we can be satisfied that we are dealing with a legit. This is not the case here.
- That address once Googled shows results of another website called xsdelux.shop. It is in their Terms and Conditions and under a different business name called ‘Internet Sales Group Ltd’. This is an extremely bad sign of a fake shopping network.
- How is it possible for completely different companies be using the exact same address? And so cyber-crooks may set up various scam sites, using the same address, phone number, email addresses, and so when we Google this information the others may show up.
There are some complaints about that company online and so we should beware of them. Those with reports on that site are welcome to let us know below in the comments.
That is all for now on What Is SavingsClub.Store and they are now going into our sites List of Internet Scammers.