RubiShops.com Trustworthy and are they Connected to LilyShops.com? – Our ‘RubiShops’ Review.
RubiShops.com is a new e-store and yet we can see their prices could just be too-good-to-be-true? This article has some cause to call them a scam and not legit. I will hope to be wrong on this and so your real customer reviews are welcome here. We also see that their business info is limited and we do not even know the owners name.
These are bad signs to start. As mentioned, those with customer reviews are welcome to let us know your experience below in the comments. If you feel you were scammed then put in for a refund with your payment provider. Also, do make sure to look elsewhere online to see what others are saying about ‘RubiShops’ and never just accept only ours or anyone else’s alone… mistakes can happen.
RubiShops.com Customer Review Guide.
- I have never landed on the RubiShops.com site before until we received a comment on our LilyShops.com Review and so this is how we have located their store. We are going to try again to find out who the owner is, business information, contact information and see what turns up. When we are not able to locate basic business information it could mean a scam for sure.
- WHOIS says their site was registered in 2019/04/7 and this was done for just one year. So why it is necessary to only register for one year is not a good sign. We normally see businesses that are honest paying their domain fee’s for longer than this period as it can take some years before an income is good and therefore worthwhile running such an e-store.
- We are not able to see a founders name when they paid their domain fee either and so why are they hiding who the owner is. We are not saying this site is a scam it the person running it is working from home, in which, they do not need to provide their own home address. That is a little dangerous.
- But, it would be very helpful if such owners make clear this is the case and I see from experience they seldom do. This is not helping everyone else to know if we can trust your site or not or hopefully this trend will change, as it needs to, because scam artists are too good at impersonating such sites.
- Right now I am very concerned they are selling a NetGear NightHawk M1 Router for just $49.99, and yet when we Google the price of this Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router, we find on the site netgear.ie of they are being sold for $360. That is HUGE SCAM SIGN… to say the least.
- That is proof we could be dealing with a fake site. How can they make such a big loss on just that one items sale and for the rest of us to take them as legit?
We hope this short review about RubiShops.com has answered some of your questions. We also hope that many of you with customer reviews will take some time to make clear your own experiences. Looking online right now there is nearly nothing about his new site. So! Have a good rand’n’rave if they have scammed you and we respond to all comments in very good time. We are not recommending them for now and so will determine it after your own reports.
SEE COMMENTS FOR REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS.