Remelala.com Scam Alert – Our ‘Remelala’ Review.
Remelala.com has one particular scam sign that has us convinced they are not trustworhty, legit and only a fraudulent scam site. We have exposed many of their other fake e-stores and there are considerable complaints attached to their network as a whole. We will expose yet another one of their sites for the protection of the online community.
Those that have given payment information to that site are welcome to report them below in the comments. This way we can help others know for sure the kind of site they may have submitted payment information to. Apply for a refund for a refund if you find nothing has shown up for your hard earned cash.
RECENT REPORTS BY US:-
Prcedo.com Review – many complaints reported to us.
Zodbuy.com – Trustworthy?
Wealthy Affiliate an Affiliate Marketing Scam? Real Member Review.
SneakerForceOne.com Review – Review of a Fake Sneak E-Store.
MegaDeals.ltd Review – tons of complaints online.
Probot.Club – beware of Ponzi Schemes.
- Should you click on Remelala.com ‘ABOUT US’ section you will see the first paragraph about ‘UNIQUENESS’. Highlight that paragraph and copy and paste it into Google. You should see a list of other sites using the same quote. Further research about some of those sites may throw up considerable scam reports. This is our biggest clue we are dealing with a fake site that is part of a huge e-store scam network defrauding countless people.
- We see that their site was registered in 2019/01/04 and only for 2 years. Usually we see fake sites register for 1 or 2 years and really that is not a long time to want to create your own business. So this by itself may show us a hit-and-run scam site.
- It is clear that there are e-store founders that have registered for the same time period and so this scam sign is not enough to call them a fraud. It maybe they are working from home earning commissions, and if some success, may renew for longer.
- We see also that they have failed to submit a founder name at their sites registration and we see ‘CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED’ as their organization name. We have just completed two articles this morning with the same company name.
- You may view our ChicNini.com Review and Loracmoon.com Review. We have spoken about that company name there and also left links to further reading from other sources online.
- Hong Kong is their location, but like the rest, they continuously fail to leave a real address. We go to their site to further illustrate all the things wrong with them.
- email@example.com is the only form of contact they have provided to their unwary customers. Where is the phone number for customer support, business address and founder name? So we need this information so we know we are not submitting sensitive info to a fake site. There is a surprising number of fake sites that can set up and defraud people without leaving this info.
- So people maybe buying blindly from such sites and do beware of these clues telling you something is wrong.
Their prices are typically too-good-to-be-true and so always do a price comparison and not just take their word for it. They are going into our List of Internet Scammers Websites Hall of Shame. As said, we know this scam network very well, and from that prior experience, it did not take us long to say ‘scam’.
You may view other reports below about Remelala.com to see if our conclusion matches others. This is an important step to verify and build a clearer picture of any site, and not just take out word for it. All comments are appreciated and always responded to. Looking forward to hearing from you and and thanks for coming by. Be sure to bookmark our website to stay up dated daily.
FREE START UP ONLINE – WORK FROM HOME!