Find Out What Is Rbrou.com – Our ‘Rbrou’ Review.
Good work on finding out What Is Rbrou.com. www.rbrou.com is not a trustworthy site. So, you already have the answer to questions like Is Rbrou com a scam, fake, fraudulent or Is ‘Rbrou’ safe, real, genuine and legit. This review wants to tell you that there are copies of of this Fake Ray Bans Site.
Those that have reports on that site are welcome to report them in the comments below. Should you have been unfortunate enough to give your bank details to these cyber-crooks, there are some steps to take. Be sure to contact your payment provider and alert them to this situation. You bank card may need to be cancelled but at least that will stop random charges to it. Your card may need to be cancelled as well and dispute all payments to these kinds of Fake Ray Bans sites.
Rbrou.com Review – SCAM ALERT!
- We will look into this site very quickly to show that they can not be real. We need to find out founder name, contact information and address. There are times where some e-store founders are working from home drop shipping for commissions on sales. This makes sites like ours job a lot harder. Scammers can experts in blending in.
- This is why your reviews on site in general can help protect to so many from lose their cash to fraudsters. Their site was registered in 2019/03/21 and only for 12 months. That is typically a short time to invest in your own site.
- Of course, there founders that will want to see how things go and if any longer is worth their while. Is which case they can renew their domain name with their own hosting providers.
- WHOIS shows us that there is no founder name or business address submitted when their site was registered.
- We see on their site NOTHING that shows transparency on who the owner is and where they are from. So now we see that there may be some people giving over payment info to unknown cyber-crooks. Always look for reviews to make sure such sites are legit. If you can not locate any, then do a price compare with other sources online.
- If the price reductions are too much on this new site, then it is likely, they are a fake site. We must understand that they must source these glasses at a reasonable price, then up-mark those prices for a profit, and so too-good-to-be-true prices is never a good sign. Actually, it is usually a sign of a bad site.
- We do not see anything on their site that shows transparency, and since we already know they are fake, we are labeling this copy as a scam as well. Despite all our posts exposing these copied and pasted sites the founder has not refuted a single word about them.
So, they are a scam site and not to be trusted. We would deeply appreciate your reviews in the comments to help show others not to waste their cash on that site.
That is all for now on What Is Rbrou.com and so do avoid www.rbrou.com. They are going into our List of Internet Scammers.