Ragleagh.com / ‘Dragonert’ Review.
Those that need a nonsense, non-scientific / ‘thesis’ Ragleagh.com Review (‘Dragonert’) have fount it. Is ‘RagLeagh’ a scam or is www.rageleagh.com legit and real / safe? So they are not legit, nor safe, nor real, genuine or any of that nonsense. They are part of a huge scam network online. Their other sites include, but not limited to, WantBuy1.com, MyPhotoWallet.com, JeansUnlimited, Sollover.com, 3XION.com, Psoyvj.Myshopify.com, Stylegos.com, EmytHall.com, DecenniumStruggle.com, Sosogo.Store, Holiyays.Store, Remelala.com, Dressiu.com, LifeSpace.Shop, ToAnyCity.com, Fashionmeu.com, Next2Day.com, Irelia.Store, Babeysy.com, Actcat.Store, Soleget.com, Bxcol.
The scam owners behind ‘RagLeagh’ also I believe has to be running the sites mentioned above. We will soon show you why. Those that want to report on any site mentioned so far are welcome to do so in the comments. You can also report them to our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. We show others, as well as expose online scams, how to earn online for the long term. Those interested are welcome to go to our review on how to Earn Online For The Long Term – Free Sign Up!
RagLeagh.com / ‘Dragonert’ Exposed.
- Please believe me when I tell you it is far too easy for myself to say they are a scam. We have excellent reasons for saying this as we will soon see. RagLeagh.com is just another website trying to earn scammers good money for either not sending you out your order, or sending you out dirt relative to your purchase order price. ‘Dragonert’ is also not the name of their site and yet it is in their content. More on that soon.
- So we see their scam domain was registered in 2019/10/19 for a year which is not long enough for a new start up. We have to spend about 2 years to make an e-store function so well for sales it will start paying off up to a full time income.
- These people spend less than about $15 for a dot com, copy and paste other peoples content into their sites, and sit back and wait for the illegal earnings to roll in. Always be sure before you make purchases from new sites, as new sites should not be trusted because ‘someone’ ‘somewhere’ has a website selling stuff.
- They are from China and so we should always beware of sites from this region. Most of the fake stores onlien are from China and so it is now a scam sign no matter whose blog you are reading. They will or should say the same thing. NOt all stores fro this region are scams though because that would just be impossible… I hope.
- We found their scam email of firstname.lastname@example.org. That clearly is not the same name as their URL or the name of ‘Drgonert’, their branding name. So where we see an email not lining up to the sites name, on form of contact such as an email, and the branding name is nothing to do with the URL – something is desperately wrong!!!
- Those are the run-0f-the-mill classic scam signs of a fake site.
But there is more…
Go to their ‘ABOUT US’ section and you will see the following quote below:-
You can go ahead if you like and copy, only where you see those red lines between their URL and content, and paste that into Google. You will find many pages of different sites who have copied and pasted that into their scam websites. These fake e-stores are run by the same people that are using ‘RagLeagh’ to rip people off.
I hope that has made it very clear to stay away from Ragleagh.com aka ‘Dragonert’. They are no way legit and so I hope to hear from many of you. Your own reviews will certainly help so many people from handing over their own hard earned cash. See our newest scam alerts below before you.