Prcedo.com Scam Alert? – Our ‘Prcedo’ Review.
Welcome to our short review on Prcedo.com. We see some complaints about www.prcedo.com that people have not received receipts about purchase. One Report that is happy to have gotten their weed eater for $80. Seems like there are conflicting reports! We are going to dig deeper, in key areas, that may shed more light on this site.
Those with customer reviews are very welcome to participate in this discussion by leaving what you know in the comments. When we have many genuine customer reviews, i.e. are not positioned by false ones, we can highlight bad sites and make good one’s stand out and shine. In this way we are looking forward to your views below this article in the space provided.
Prcedo.com Review Guide For ‘Prcedo’ E-Shoppers.
- We all know that ethical businesses have transparent information about their founder, dept heads names, location info and contact data. We begin to find out when Prcedo.com was registered online. There appears to be a lot of interest in this site, but not a lot of research expended on that site.
- We look inside WHOIS and type in ‘PRCEDO’ into that sites search engine. The date of domain registration was in 2019/03/26 and registration was for 365 days. That is short! We see that they updated on the same date as well. So they could be online far longer then this date.
- Founder is absent and really, even if we are dealing with a legit site, we completely do not understand why you would leave that out. It just seems unnecessary and may cause undue suspicion.
- They are using an address of 14455 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. This address is popping up a lot lately and it is used to hide the location of the companies that use it. Therefore it is not their address and so we must look to their site for this information including contact data.
- We do find an address in their ‘CONTACT US’ section of 11402 rio secco rd. Frisco, TX 75035 United States. Name of the founder it seems is Brooke Gilliam. However, Zillow.com reveals to us that this address appears to be a residential property. This is a bad sign indeed! Why is a seemingly legit business giving this address.
- At times fake sites will give addresses to try to convince people of their legitimacy. Many people will just glance that address, and see ‘USA’, and think ‘all is good’. All is not good. Always Google addresses, names, emails, phones numbers and any bit of info on a site to ensure they are not attached to scam reports.
- Email address of email@example.com reveals nothing to us in Googles search results. What pops out as strange is that they have not a customer phone number! Why would a legit business not have a founder name, a business address linking to a residential property, no phone number and so these are all bad signs.
- These are the key areas regarding a site. For us they have failed this basic criteria to be called a legit site.
SCAM! People who have customer reviews are welcome to leave them in the comments. There maybe those that have received their goods? Then we want to hear from you even though we believe they are fake, still…., we see One Report saying that they have got what they have ordered.
Did you receive your receipt of your purchase?
Is customer support ignoring you?
Order arrived and received what you paid for?
Prcedo.com is not the only site lately we believe to be dishonest. Be careful of Kortee.com, MegaDeals.Ltd (changed to ‘NOT RECOMMENDED’ but reports keep coming on saying ‘scam’), Kmkai.com, Onreek.com and so see our Latest Articles below for more.
SEE COMMENTS FOR REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS.