What Is Popularable.com about? The ‘Popularable’ Review.
What is Popularable.com and can you trust them? Is Popularable.com a scam, crooked, fraudulent, fake or Is Popularable com legit, good, safe, real, genuine? This www Popularable com Review is to help you decide NOT to buy at their site. Please contact your payment provider to cancel your card if you handed over payment info. Also, you may need to cancel your card. Please leave your scam reports and reviews here to help warn others before they get scammed. Thank you.
SO they are a network of scammers hailing from China that use many fake addresses to hide their real location. The two that they favor the most is 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England SE13 6EE. The other is 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste PMB# 255, US. So we have two addresses for sites that are identical in everyway, that we know beyond all doubt that are run exactly the same way as each other, and so that there is enough not to trust them. Legit sites don’t create potentially 100’s of copies online, provide fake addresses, and then expect to be trusted and not called a scam. Besides, their network has tons of scam reports and negative reviews against so many of their sites.
Speaking Of Which, Here Is A List Of Just Some Of Their Sites Operating Now:-
*Those are linked reviews of the sites scamwitness.com has exposed to help disolve and unravel their scam network of fake power tool e-stores. If you know of more please help out by reporting them below. Thank you again.
Plenty of research has already been done and much of it simply will not be repeated here. The basic message is do not buy from that site, or any of their sites, ever and get a refund. Cancel your card for a new one. Help warn others by reporting them and or sharing this article – these things are free to do 🙂 .
What Is Popular.com Has Been Answered – ‘Popularable’ Scam Signs Time.
SO are operating from China as said, where it seems many of those fake sites, have owners that may be able to make goods that are shoddy, inferior, counterfeit and perhaps even stolen. Those that did not get anything at all may wait up to 2 months before realizing they have been taken for a ride. Even sometimes these fraudsters are so heartless they will send out an empty envelope to make it look like a legit tracking parcel. No matter what you may receive it is highly likely it is only going to be a few dollars in worth, and so in this event, you most definitely have been defrauded by malicious cyber-crooks.
- Their site is new and only online since 2018. They have registered for only one year and that alone is suspicious. When you consider it could takes a year or 2 online to be successful, then one year is obviously not enough, and is actually one of the scam signs that is something to watch out for.
- The founder name is mysteriously not there and they are using one of the aforementioned addresses from the USA. So we know that is a fake address because many sites are using it as their own. And so obviously not so many companies should be using the same address, where it is only one address per company – that is just common sense. And so that is how they hide their true location.
- Date at the bottom of their site is wrong and it says 2010 to 2019. That is a lie because WHOIS is a site that holds the info for all sites and they are saying late 2018.
- They have a phone number that is also being used by many other online scam sites and so where we see such glaring falsity we should be very careful.
- ON almost all of their sites they have another number and that is 1-626-456-6688. That number is also being used by sites, that appear to be different companies altogether, but are the same. The ‘ABOUT US’ section is actually nearly word for word and there is no way ever that dozens, and dozens, of companies have the same phone number, location and word-for-word ‘ABOUT US’ sections. That is impossible!
- Images are not theirs and they are also too similar or identical to other sites. Actually, sometime they are selling jewelry and women’s fashion etc, other times it is power tools, home-ware’s etc. The list goes.
- Support@breakprime.com probably does not work and if it does you may be ignored. Also, those that do get replies, may notice that the English is slight ‘off’ and there are many errors? So let us know because that is just another scam sign.
- Many identical copies online.
- No founder name.
- Email address maybe void.
- Location uncertain.
- Full identity not disclosed intentionally.
- Tell too many lies on their site.
Please Share Your Popularable.com Reviews and Scam Reports In The Comments Below – Thank You.
The finer details of their scam network can be located via those many reviews at the beginning of this short article. Those that have reports are badly needed to help others realize not to shop at that site. Those that don’t help out in this manner are only empowering scam networks to flourish. Your voice is not without power and so do!
Those with questions are welcome to ask below. I answer all questions personally and I do hope this article on What Is Popularable.com has been of great use to you. For surely by now, you must know they are a terrible scam to get caught by. Thanks again for coming by and looking forward to your comments to come.
Latest Scam Alerts Are HERE!