Informative and Concise PinkEdit.com Review.
PinkEdit.com displays images I have personally witnessed being used by multiple sites and that clearly is a bad sign. We see prices that maybe too-good-to-be-true, business transparency near non-existent, they appear not to apply any sales tax and they have renewed their site for only a year. Honestly, we are a little worried about ‘PinkEdit’.
People are welcome to please leave your own customer reviews in the comments to help everyone know if we are dealing with a safe site or not. We have come across this site at ratingplease.com where the reviews seem very positive. In my experience of using that site, it seems too many times, reviews are nearly always positive even when we find scam sites being reviewed.
PinkEdit.com Review – Let’s Get The Facts Straight.
- There are too many images at PinkEdit.com we have seen over the last few weeks being used by other sites. That indicates that they are stolen pictures being passed off as their own. This is very common indeed among scam sites, in general. We will now take a look into their sites attached information to see if the are on the up’n’up about founder name, business address, contact information etc.
- WHOIS shows us they registered their site in 2019/05/20 for one year. Actually, they renewed their site at that time. But why renew for only 1 year is not a good sign. Businesses usually register for some years to come, so 1 or 2 years is not a good sign at all. To put this into more context, the beginning of any venture online is about 2 years.
- After such a time, and you are still going strong, Google and other search engines will hold your domain in high regard and so 1 or 2 years is nothing regarding online entities of any nature. They have an address registered to their site of a PO BOX from PANAMA. This is bogus as that is a proxy address simply meaning it is an address that hides where they are really from.
- Of course, no business uses a ‘PO BOX’ as a legit address for their business. We see now if there is anything on their site that is legit regarding this kind of info. In their ‘CONTACT PAGE’ we have an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org but no business address, phone number, founder name etc. So who are we potentially handing over our payment information to?
- Regarding Scam Signs, they have discounted every item on their home page. This is not practical to expect to stay in business with so many discounts of that proportion we see on their site. We see one PRINTED LACE UP ONE PIECE SWIM SUIT originally priced at $62.99 reduced to just $26.78.
- Now, there is two things wrong with the above offer. 1:- That is too-good-to-be-true. That is far too much to discount on that item and so how is their e-store not making a loss and actually fall into debt. 2:- Look at the randomly priced reduction! That is an odd scam sign but a scam sign nonetheless. We never see random prices like that in any other situation in life other on scam sites.
You may have a look at the reviews we spoke about earlier and let me know if you think they are genuine or not HERE. For us, PinkEdit.com is a scam site in our view. We hope you will leave your own customer reviews below and see if we agree. If scammed then it is very important you spare a moment to help protect others if time permits. That is all for now and looking forward to hearing from you and others. They are going into our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame.
SIMILAR RECENT ARTICLES BY US:-
Kortee.com Review – Many scam reports from real customer reviews so please avoid that site.
Prcedo.com Review – Beware of that site as they too have many bad reports in the comments of that article.
Nikebs.com Review – there are many copies of this site and so stay clear of sites that look like that one.
Outletits.com Review – Complaints coming through on our site about that e-store. Maybe a scam.
Weasz.com Review – SCAM!
LATEST ARTICLES HERE – UP DATED DAILY.
LEARN TO EARN A SIDE INCOME ONLINE FROM HOME – FREE START UP.
SEE COMMENTS FOR GENUINE CUSTOMER REVIEWS.