Welcome to our Warning! – What Is OGuitarVIP.Info Really About – SCAM!!
I suppose I just gave away the answer to What is OGuitarVIP.Info. So, your queries like Is OGuitarVIP Info legit, safe, real and trustworthy, or questions like, Is ‘OGuitarVIP’ Safe, real and legit – have been answered fast. Watch our for sites that use the email address of email@example.com. CustomerCenterVIP.com is a fake customer service portal website.
By that email connection alone we can safely assume that the current site in question is also a scam. However, to be sure, we are asking you to report your customer reviews in the comments to help others in their own decisions about them. Where many reports exist than of course greater clarity ensues. However, their email address is not the only reason why we are insisting they are a fake, fraudulent and untrustworthy scam site…
OGuitarVIP.Info Customer Review Guide – Know The Scam Signs.
So I have personally encountered similar sites before like OGuitarVIP.com. Their site set up template is pretty much identical. They populate those site templates with different goods and maybe even the same goods. There is no way of knowing for sure how many copies these cyber-crooks have manufactured.
- WHOIS shows us their site was registered in 2019/04/13 and the founder decided to register for just a year. That is too short a time frame to give your new business a fighting chance of success.
- It could be at times that people will start a biz online for a little time to see if it yields good sales leading to commissions. They can always renew if they feel it is worth their time.
- However, in this instance, we are certain in our assumption the current site is not to be trusted. Those that gave over payment information are advised to contact your payment advisor promptly to cancel your card.
- This is going to stop cyber-crooks from accessing your funds randomly. Probably you may find that you will need to put in for a refund. Just keep copies of every scrap of communication you receive from this company.
- There is not a business address registered with this company and only ‘CN’ submitted in WHOIS. That is China. That is clearly an incomplete business address and is one sign of a scam site. Lets look to their site. I do not however expect to find anything legitimate approximating transparency.
- No founder name or business address is evident. Even poorer still is there is no customer service phone number. These are all scam signs building up to warn us against this site.
I see one fender guitar for 1cent! That is a huge red flag something is wrong here as well.
They are going into our List of Internet Scammers. You are welcome to report them below to help warn others. I am not sure if they will send you out nothing. But I believe their prices are far too cheap to be real. Thanks for stopping by to see our research on What Is OGuitarVIP.com. Looking forward to reading your own reports about this e-store.