Find Out What Is MyCashInjection.com Here – The ‘MyCashInjection’ Review.
At the request of one of our readers we have decided to look into and answer What Is MyCashInjection.com at www.mycashinjection.com. Is MyCashInjection com a scam, fraudulent, deceptive, run by cyber-crooks or Is ‘MyCashInjection’ legit, real, safe, genuine and profitable? This www MyCashInjection com Review is going to ask further questions, such as, how are they generating a revenue? How can they afford to pay back 75% ROI? ‘Creating a Dream‘ – ‘KEEPERS‘ – ‘Providing Help‘ – those are similar words/phrases to sites like MYMLC247 and or GreatMinds247, MLC247 etc, which are past scam sites. Lets find out more.
So, a ‘KEEPER‘ is a member that is randomly selected by their ‘system’ to hold onto the cash injected by their members. You have the choice to ‘inject’ your cash for 1 month up to 6 months. You can not withdraw until you have hit the 75% Profit Returns per time and investment level. First thing is wrong here is, they say ‘investment’, and quickly change their language to, ‘Providing Help’. Home Page does not define the products/services on how that revenue is generated – Ponzi Scheme?
MyCashInjection.com Review – Ponzi Scheme or Latest Great Investment Opportunity?
Let us now begin our background research on who the people are that run this new site. We simply go to WHOIS and see what information the founder(s) have left for us. Where we are not able to locate exact business address, contact information, founder name(s) then that is cause for concern. That is already implying they have deliberately covered up all of their information of this nature. Lets find out more below.
2019/01/07 is the registration date. So, already, it is advised we do not trust any site that is new with our cash. It takes time for any site to prove themselves before trust rating can be ascertained by the online world in general. It is only for 1 year they have decided to register as well. Why so little time online? Well, that is a sign that there could be something wrong here. Scam sites will set up for little time, defraud many, and then run off with all or most of the earnings – is this the case here?
Their site does not contain, or they have well hidden somewhere hard to find, the founder name, business location, contact information. How can we give our hard earned cash to people we do not even know.
In their FAQ’s section they say you must pay 20% fee to your sponsor or you will be banned in 24 hours. This is a classic pressure tactic and really not how to do real investment business online or anywhere else.
You can’t have multiple accounts but you can have multiple ‘dreams’ i.e. you are welcome to invest in their site even though don’t know who they are.
‘MCI’ Scam Signs.
- They have not defined a clear product/service that clearly shows us how 75% is generated for ‘MCI’ members. Lack of clarity on this point is the truest hall mark of a Ponzi Scheme. Most parts of the world have declared Ponzi Schemes as a ‘business model’ completely illegal.
- Why? Since there is no product or service that is exchanged for your cash, and clearly they have not adequately defined how people (or the site) is generating huge sums of cash in a relatively short amount of time, then where does the cash come from? It comes from new sign ups who then part with cash in the hopes of big returns. When the sign up stop coming in, then the whole ‘system’ collapses.
- Over 90% of people who mess around with Ponzi Schemes lose their cash. Don’t risk it.
- Money is assigned to ‘KEEPERS’ whose money it is not, but when someone’s ‘dream’ matures, then those randomly selected members bear the responsibility to pay those peoples who’s time it is to be paid. This makes no sense…
- Their site tells us they have been online since the 21st of January 2019. This is not true. Their site was registered in online in 2019/01/07 as we have already stated.
- No business address.
- No phone number?
- Who’s the founder? That is not stated. Who are ‘YOU’ going to contact if no one gets back to you with your cash when your ‘DREAM’ matures? This is the problem with such schemes as well.
- They are speaking with similar to same language we have encountered before with past scam sites as mentioned in the beginning of this article.
- Want to fill in the holes where the information on their site is missing? You are welcome to leave such information below this article in the comments.
- They even call themselves:-
‘PEER TO PEER DONATION PLATFORM WHERE MEMBERS CREATE DREAMS AND ‘DONATE’ TO EACH OTHER’!!
- THAT IS A PONZI SCHEME – GOOD LUCK IF YOU DECIDE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR OWN CASH IN THIS WAY!!
Its up to you! You want to risk your cash in this manner then that is all on you. I am not saying ‘SCAM’ or ‘LEGIT’. I am leaving that decision up to you based on the information we have put above in this article? What do you think? Scam or Legit? Let us know below in the comments and with reasons why in either case.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO HELP WARN/INFORM OTHERS – THANK YOU.