Find Out What Is ‘My Working Hour’ – The MyWorkingHour.com Review.
Welcome to our review on What Is ‘My Working Hour’ at MyWorkingHour.com. Is ‘My Working Hour’ legit, safe, real, genuine or Is MyWorkingHour.com a scam, fake, crooked, dishonest and untrustworthy? This www MyWorkingHour com review is a warning about that site. We are going to show you if they are real or dishonest. Those that can not cash out, or delete their accounts, should know that these fake sites will not let them happen.
Those that handed over payment information in order to cash out (or for whatever reason) should contact their own payment provider. You may need to cancel your card as now the scammers may have that information. This is to stop such cyber-crooks from randomly accessing your funds. Keep a watch on your account for any unauthorized and unusual activity. Apply for a refund where funds go missing or you were duped out of them.
What Is ‘My Working Hour’ at MyWorkingHour.com about?
So you must know by now that we are saying on What Is ‘My Working Hour’ is a scam and not legit. MyWorkingHour.com has many copies online and they never pay out to their members. They are consistent in making new sites on a regular basis. In essence, they are offering people paid online work. In this case we should know who our ‘boss’ is. We need to locate founder name, real world business address, contact information and also when they registered their domain.
Registration date was in 2018/09/23 and ends in same time in 2019. They can shut down at any moment. Consider one year is not a long time to do business online and so that is a worrying sign. However, in some instances, it could be the founder is testing how the first is going before renewing. That is not the case in this instance.
Their business address is not legit for a business as it is only a PO BOX. There is also no founder name and we will not find any of this basic information from their site. Their sites are only copy and pastes’s of older shut down sites. They make many copies, for when the older sites are shut down due to complaints or not being popular, they copy all exactly.
‘My Working Hour’ Work and Scam Signs.
- The work is far to easy to do for the earnings they are promising. You simply sign up for free and all are welcome to participate. You can even begin to sign up with a fake email address. If you used your real one then it is possible you used the same password you used for all of your online accounts?
- If so that is bad news for you. Scammers know that most people still use the same password for all of their accounts online. This means they can possibly access all of your accounts and so now you must change the passwords in those accounts.
- You will see that must share your referral sign up link and when you get a certain number of clicks and or sign ups then you will hit the minimum cash out point very fast. At the cash out you apply for your earnings. Then they will or may surprise you with some options or ‘tasks’ to complete before they promise to give you your cash.
- Completing surveys, offers or pay to upgrade is all a scam. If you complete a survey or an offer then their site will earn some small commissions from that ‘task’. In many cases these other sites with these fake ‘tasks’ may require you to pay to complete those actions. That is all part of the same scam though they may be separate scam sites.
- Even I have seen scammers re-direct people to legit sites to work to earn them commission from that work.
- Those that pay will find that they still can not get their cash and you may find that they simply re-direct you to the same site or another copy if their scam. That is the end of the scam. Those that want to delete their account will find that they are not given that option.
- Your account will only shut down when they shut down their site. The point of making your account remain active is not to rouse suspicions by your referrals. Also, it gives out a false impression of their ‘active’ members to new participants to garner legitimacy.
#1 Recommendation To Earn Online For Real.
Despite the bad news this article is giving you there is good news. There is no point ‘me’ telling you that so-and-so is a scam without offering a good way to earn online. Those that are still interested in earning online should continue to read on.
Our #1 Recommendation is called Wealthy Affiliate and they have been around since 2005. They have many 100’s to possibly 1000’s of positive reviews online. They have helped many people earn a full time income online.
You do not need prior training, experience or even any knowledge, to get started online with your very own website. You can learn how to make a site like this one without any technical knowledge whatsoever.
They do not require a credit card to begin and they also allow new members to automatically qualify for their affiliate program. Simply sharing your link (not spamming) and get sign ups, once they go Premium, you will earn commissions for that.
They give you Two Free Websites, 20 Free Training Video Tutorial Walk Through to help get you started online. Now you have no reason not to start right now for long term success online.
Our #2 Recommendation!
So I believe giving people two options from now on. Those that are looking to earn 30% Commissions per Sale are welcome to continue reading.
This program is free to join, they do offer a 14 Day Free Trial and you can cancel at any time. This really is a copy and paste job that pays out to all of their members. They have several highly active Facebook Groups to help you along the way with tips and tricks.
BookVip offers a host of amazing promotional materials that are very clickable indeed. I have observed people on Facebook promoting this program with great success!
Once again, this is a Free Affiliate Program to Join! They are allowing all people from all over the world to join as well. So, there is no fear of not being qualified.
Additionally, they pay out twice a month so no waiting for your earnings. They are people sharing their links and earning good money on Social Media. Once again, no spamming! Join up to Work from Home Groups and let people know you have a free to join referral program.
Here Is One Example Of The Incredible Promotional Resources At Your Disposal To Earn 30% Commissions From Per Sale from their Free To Join Affiliate Program:-
You can also promote the many more package holidays they have on offer. You also get a 5% commission from your sub affiliates.
To Save you time we have placed their sign up form below. Simply fill it out if this opportunity sounds good to you and take it from there. Any questions, please just ask us.