Welcome to our Review of Maxinina.com – Prices Too-Good-To-Be-True?
You are most welcome to this review of the website called Maxinina. So, what is Maxinina really about? Is it a scam site or a safe and legit online store? We will not cover the types of products on offer but only find out, through key points we will reveal, if we should be wary or not of that site. 50% off, considering they are still a new site, is always a point that is of concern.
Those with customer reviews on Maxinina are welcome to reveal your experience below in the comments below this article. I know there are a number of people looking for this research, and so I hope all will chip-in, and ad your own reviews below. The more information we can share about sites the more we can keep all of us safe.
Lets get to it now to answer What Is Maxinina in our Maxinina.com review. We will look to see how old their is, founder name, business address and their scam signs, if any. The more scam signs we locate within a site the more we need to use caution.
They have registered their site in 2018/12/27 and one year is a the length of time they have paid for. This is very short and many consider it to be a scam sign. However, there are many instances where people work from home earning commissions drop shipping with their own e-stores. We must always bear that in mind.
In this instance we can hardly expect such people to give out hteir home address, their own phone numbers etc, and so this is where the waters with online shopping scams can get murky. It can get murky because cyber-crooks can hide behind this and pretend to be work from home entrepreneurs.
So, we must look to other scam signs to tell us more. Right now, there is no founder name, no business address, only a contact form for customer support and that is all bad news really. But, is Maxinina a scam?
Scam Signs Tells The ‘Story’.
- 50% off of their items, plus further discounts when you spend more than the minimum, is jaw dropping! This site is new, as said, and so that is something that goes against them as far as I am concerned. It can take months and months to make any sales when a site first comes online.
- Fake sites become very popular, at times, very fast because they are not truthful about their prices. We can see high quality goods for next to nothing and so, if it is too-good-to-be-true, it usually is. ALWAYS LOOK FOR REVIEWS!
- They have failed to up date their site as they are still running Mothers Day Promotions. That is never a good sign and a glaring scam sign.
- WHOIS shows us the website information attached. We see that they are claiming to be from China, but no proper address. If this is true why are they selling products in USA Dollars? I see that a lot with sites from China and so it is yet another scam sign.
- There are images of models but they have been cropped and so some of the models heads are not completely shown. That is product defacement and only I see this with fake sites. It is one of those signs that I see routinely advised by others online as a scam sign.
There is no business transparency. In essence, people may be giving their payment information to a person, or people, whom have deliberately hidden their location and who they really are.
A new site that can give away such big discounts on all of their products? It is time consuming to earn anything when a new business starts up. So when we see 50% off, and also further savings to customers with minimum spend, ‘something’ is very wrong.
I am not recommending this site right now. I do believe there is a huge risk that they maybe a scam site. Your customer reviews will confirm this or not. This is only my personal opinion and so you are advised to continue your research elsewhere for other opinions.
That is all that is necessary to know about Maxinina and I hope this Maxinina.com review has helped you.