Find Out What Is LunaWigs.com – The ‘LunaWigs’ Review.
You are welcome to this review on What Is LunaWigs.com at www.lunawigs.com. Is LunaWigs com a scam, fraudulent, deceptive, fake or Is ‘LunaWigs’ legit, safe, genuine, real and good? This www LunaWigs com Review will try to determine if they are trustworthy or not. All info here is sourced online and intended to help you decide for yourself. Those that have made purchases are welcome to leave your own ‘Luna Wigs’ Customer Reviews below this article.
Many times, if an e-commerce store is fake, they tend to come out of China. Not always and not all stores from China are fake either. They have come to our attention via a BBB.org report of no product delivered and so we wan to see if that is just a ‘one off’ occurrence, or, if others are having the same experience. Those that did receive their delivery then we would like to hear from you on the quality of the good(s).
What Is LunaWigs.com About – Honest or Not?
We are going to try to find out basic business information that honest sites have freely available to begin with. This will include the website founders name, business address, contact information and website registration. Where this is missing, or is proven to be false, then we have to use caution. They are a new site, and until they have proven themselves online, you should always use ‘caution’ with new sites or sites you do not know.
Registration was in 2018/11/21 and registration end date is exactly 1 year. WHOIS is where we can see that info. So their address in WHOIS is not their own. That is a proxy address as we have seen many other sites using it for their own business address. Maybe the owner wishes not to be spammed.
There is no founder name and really that is worrying.
So we head to their website and we can see that there is a business address of ITRADELINKS LTD, 82 OLD PARK RIDINGS WINCHMORE HILL, LONDON, GREATER LONDON, ENGLAND N21 2ES.
Quick Google search on that exact address we can see there are some other website companies claiming that as their own business address as well. How several companies be using the same address? That is a bad sign also. Often we see fake sites using the address of legit companies to support trust and support.
Now we already have 2 conflicting addresses for the same business website. Where multiple addresses exist then that is a sign that your order could be coming to you from overseas.
Info@lunawigs.com is their email address and has anyone got a response from it?
LunaWigs.com Scam Signs.
- So their business information is blanked out online it seems. Both addresses have something wrong with them. There is a WhatsApp number for their customer support but no phone number as in a direct verbal line of contact. That strikes me as, at the very least, unorthodox as a way of doing business.
- Other website businesses are using the same address. If we take out the ‘ITRADE LINKS LTD’ part of the address, Google that by itself, we see even more websites using it as their own business address.
- When we hit on the Facebook Sharing Icon then we can see that ‘Sorry, this content is not available right now’ message. Why then link to Facebook as if you are linking to your own group/page? Their You-Tube icon does link to their own channel however and so does their Instagram.
- Free Shipping for orders over $39 seems very generous and I imagine that is only taking away from their own profits.
- Their ‘ABOUT US’ section has said ‘Luna Wigs’ has been providing their service for than 3 years. However, we have already established that they have new online per the date in WHOIS. That is inaccurate, a lie or maybe a typo.
“This Online Merchant Is Located In The Malta” – NOW I REALLY AM GETTING VERY WORRIED! We have 3 countries involved so far:-
- THAT IN MY VIEW IS BEING DECEPTIVE!! That is my own personal opinion and actually, and as well, they have failed to let us know if they are selling synthetic wigs or real hair wigs. The quality and price difference is significant as well. We still have not, in my opinion, found out their real location!
- Judging by the prices we have to assume they are synthetic wigs.
- TERMS OF SERVICE, we find hidden away and very hard to find, yet another address supplied by them:-
- Google that address and you will see yet another online company using that same (exact same) business address at cutss.com. They are in the business of selling knives. And so, and once again, how can several companies be using the same address as their own business address?
- Considering how cheap the wigs are to buy anyways, which is pretty much standard for synthetic wigs, they are knocking off up to 50% as well!
We have 3 different business addresses for the same online business, addresses where all 3, are already being used by other businesses online. HUGE RED FLAG!
No proper customer number and only a WhatsApp number. No founder name incidentally and that is really unacceptable. I do not know anything legit about this company and so how can I trust them? Issues raised in this article by the same people who have set up the aforementioned website.
Just because you may have encountered them on social media does not make them legit. Look for review. Since they are new I do not see a whole lot of complaints. That BBB.org on them was very irrate and called them a ‘SCAM’. Since I can not source much more complaints, then I am leaving it to your reports.
Personally, given the above research, I would stay clear of them if I was searching onilne for wigs. There is just far too many things are NOT RIGHT HERE!
Those that received their product and happy with it are welcome to leave your own reports below. Those that feel they were scammed are welcome to let us all know in the comments as well.
That is all for now on What Is LunaWigs.com and I am looking forward to hearing your opinion about them to help others decide for themselves, and I hope, you surely know by now if they are trustworthy or not.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE VIA OUR NEW SHARE ICONS TO YOU LEFT – THANK YOU.