What Is LogModels.com – Our ‘LogModels’ Review / Customer Reviews.
You are welcome here today to our LogModels.com Review. Is www.logmodels.com a scam or is ‘LogModels’ legit and safe to use? So we will do a background check on their site, list our concerns, and very quickly help you find out if you can trust them or not. Those that think they have been scammed by any site should contact your payment adviser immediately.
Those with reviews about ‘LogModels, or any site, are welcome to leave them in our comments. If they have defrauded you then you may report that in our comments but also in our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. Those with reports we have not covered yet are welcome to use our SCAM REPORTING TOOK HERE to upload images with those reviews. Lastly, those that are looking for a place to Report Online Work From Home Scams can do so there. Lets begin now our LogModels.com review.
LogModels.com – Why They are a Scam?
- Logmodels.com was registered on the 2019/08/05 for one year with no founder name or business / contact info associated with that domain. Why has the founder set up this site and not even left their name? SO that is already suspicious. They are new site and so we must use caution until they have proven themselves as legit. Do not do business with any e-store that hides this info, for if things go wrong, who do you contact?
- One year online is also a big scam sign. We see ethical businesses set up for many years because they know they have 1 or 2 years work to do first before they become successful. 12 or 24 months registrations are more likely to be hit-and-run sites.
- We see on their website that they have 50% off for the Black Friday Sales. They are so new and yet already they can afford to give half price on all of their stock? WOW – so that is a huge scam sign for me. At that rate a legit e-store owner would be working for free.
- Typically it is up to the e-store owner to give out discounts but that is usually only about 5% which comes out of their commissions. SO you must check with the rightful brand name holders if they are running discounts or not otherwise this maybe a scam baiting tactic.
- By way of customer contact they have a form and nothing else in that page. I had to find it in their Return and Exchanges page, where it should be also, but what about their contact page? SO that is them hiding their information so they are not hounded by customers.
- Why else would they not put it where clearly should be? Owners of these sites know that not even 10% of all of their visitors click on those pages, unless of course, something goes wrong. So watch out for weird returns pages that say stuff like “orders cancelled 24 hours after ordering, but before shipment, will charged a cancellation fee of 15%“.
- That just seems strange to me.
LogModels.com is not recommended. They have a site template that looks too alike other sites that we have deemed scam. You are welcome to let us know what you think about them in our comments. For me, their lack of business information e.g. their biz address etc is enough for me not to use them ever. Never give you payment info to a site if they have hidden this data.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SCAM ALERTS!