Welcome to our List of Internet Scammers – BAD SCAM SITES!
There are many online good companies that offer honest paid work but you won’t find them in this List of Internet Scammers and their illegal operations! We have trawled the web to bring you some of the worst internet scams that we have found to date. These sites never pay out and some have been duping people for years.
While there are hosts of good online paid work on offer that can offer you to earn between $100 to $1000 a month, and even between $1000 to $10,000 a month, the below sites don’t even offer out a penny. In order to start out making money online you only need one thing. This one thing is simply a website. However, no good just having a website without knowing how to make it generate money. There is one excellent online company that can show anyone how to make money, from all the good to excellent online opportunities online, and they are called Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is the biggest and my #1 Choice online company to show all newcomers how to earn full time income online for life!! Free Start Up without the use of credit card details but Premium Options do help us earner quicker. Like anything in life, some fail at this but many do succeed who are determined to earn a full time income. It is possible and I can personally show you how!
List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame.
Here a List of Internet Scammers fake sites we have exposed at https://scamwitness.com to date. We have had many bad complaints on much of these sites, such as:-
- No payments.
- Websites suddenly collapsed without notice.
These sites are very unstable and may collapse at any moment in time. The types of scams below are:-
- Peer to Peer Donation Platforms (P2P) Unstable platforms that could and do collapse at any time and without notice.
- Paid to Click (PTC). Very low pay work and hard even to make good monthly pocket money. Below are ones that don’t even pay out.
- Pyramid Schemes (most of the money goes upwards leaving lower tier members without much or any profits). Unstable platform that may collapse at any time.
- Ponzi Schemes (no real product or service but depending on new sign ups to make money). Older the ponzi scheme the harder it is for newer members to even recoup their initial investment. First two weeks of a ponzi scheme is your best chances of earning. However, since it is an illegal operation – we don’t advise you go near them.
They will be listed vertically and in alphabetical order.
Should you not know, Simply hold CTRL + F on your keyboard, and a box will show up on the top right hand of your screen. Simply type in the name of the scam site you are looking for and it will be highlighted in yellow on your screen.
And here is more all crammed into one review:-
- efomoney win, apimoney win.exumoney club, ozumoney site. netmoney 2017, termoney bid, ucemoney bid, ycamoney win,
We advise to bookmark this page to come back here often so you are kept up to date on the latest online scams. Should you see one in the list above that is not a scam, just let us know, and will make the correction where valid.
Online scams make it seem like there is no legit opportunities online and that is simply not the case. One can learn to make money with many good online programs based on commissions. Learn to make direct referrals as well in order to have another stream of income all going into your PayPal account or your bank account.
Those who are passionate about working for themselves and setting their own destiny in life are always welcome to ask questions on this matter. We respond to all comments.
Here is your Free Sign Up Invite to begin working towards your own financial freedom. We appreciate all reports on any online scam you have come across, and will always seek to expose them in time, and add them to our List of Internet Scammers. Thank you for popping in and truly hope you found this a useful resource in your own research and personal financial success into the future.