Find Out What Is LatchedMama.com Here – Our ‘LatchedMama’ Review.
Welcome to this very swift review on What Is LatchedMama.com. This site is located at www.latchedmama.com. Is LatchedMama com fraudulent, fake, scam or Is ‘LatchedMama’ safe, honest, legit and genuine? In this ‘Latched Mama’ Review we will hunt for scam signs, online reports, to determine if they are real or deceptive.
This forum is dedicated to discussions regarding this site. We welcome you reviews below in the comments. The more reviews then the more we can separate bad sites from good sites. Currently, after a cursory look at their site, I am not suspicious.
LatchedMama.com Review – What Has Your Experience Been?
We will be asking who the founder is, if they have legit contact information and where they are located. Usually if this data is missing of just fake then that is a cause for concern. WHOIS is our first place to begin our research regarding LatchedMama.com.
- We see that their site registered online in 2014/03/04. Renewal date for their site is in 21/03/04. Typically with fake e-stores they will generally register for 1 or 2 years. That is not a lot of time to invest in your own business.
- So we see they have registered far longer and that is only a very good sign of a legit and honest site.
- We see they are Virginia US. That is an incomplete address. Founder name is not left in WHOIS and so those are two points of concern.
- We see on their site they have an address of 2935 Oak Lake Blvd Midlothian, VA 23112. It is always a great idea to Google addresses from e-stores. So many times, when they are fake, we see connected scam reports. We see none in this instance.
- Contact number for customer support is (844) 500-1325. That number links back to their site only and also to their Facebook page. No scam reports associated with that number. This is usually the time fake e-stores fall apart for legitimacy. Not in this case.
- Email of email@example.com and I am happy to see that their email has no reports that are bad on that piece of info.
- In the ‘ABOUT US’ section we see Melissa as the Founder. That is very good news. Fake sites will hide their names expertly and that 99% of the time is not good. Of course, we have to allow for the instances where people are working from home for sales commissions.
- In this event we do not expect their home address or phone number. Perhaps a certificate of assurance this is the case? With out such it is too easy for suspicion to fall onto such e-stores. That clearly is too invasive to ask for home addresses etc. However, what Latched Mama LLC has done is provide a video explainer, name, business address, phone number and so we are happy to say they appear very legit and not a fake site.
They have a blog called blog.latchedmama.com. Facebook page is not in no way suspicious to us. All attached information checks out as legit. We have a founder name as well.
Melissa as become a powerful resource for pregnant ladies. People never see the 1000’s of hours poured into a business but only the impressive end result.
Point is, anyone determined enough, can do what Melissa has achieved. Whatever your passion is in life I know, you can turn it into a full time business that serves a real purpose for others online.
Those interested in doing so are welcome to read about our #1 Recommendation Here. You will see beginner earnings to prove our recommendation does indeed pay out.
It is Free to Start with no credit card details to submit but does come with a Premium Option of $49 a month – not mandatory to keep your free start up account. Piles of Free Training and 7 Day Premium Trial.
That is all on What Is LatchedMama.com and we are satisfied they are legit and trustworthy 🙂 .