Beware of KwoMuo.com – Our ‘KwoMuo’ Review.
Here you can find out if you can trust KwoMuo.com, if ‘KuoMuo’ is a scam or if they are legit, in our short review. We see their email of Support@jdonline.info and we have seen that email on so many other sites. Zip-All business transparency without even a founder name. And so we will detail why we believe they are not trustworthy. We will leave a link to all the sites we have found belonging to this fake shopping e-store network.
People who may have had some experience with the above site, or any site with the same email of email@example.com, are welcome to report your experience. Where we can share what we know then we can help so many other people from losing their cash. Those with questions are welcome to ask us in the comments as well as we are here and happy to help 🙂 . BTW, we always respond.
KwoMuo.com Review – Support@JDonline.info Scam Network Exposed.. again…
KwoMuo.com is the 3rd website using the known fraudulent email of Support@JDonline.info. 3RD!!! We are not trying to find these sites from the same network, and since we did not see anyone else cataloging all of their sites or exposing that one email so wholeheartedly as us, we decided to add ‘KwoMuo’ to our list. We will leave that link at the bottom of this article for those interested.
The point of listing these sites is so we can compile all of these fake e-stores into one place, under one fraudulent email that is cropping up too many times online, so everyone knows to:-
STAY CLEAR OF ANY SITE THAT USES THE EMAIL OF SUPPORT@JDONLINEINFO!
- We hope you now remember this 🙂 . You may Google search that email and you will see sufficient scam reports about other sites who are using that email, and so we are paying special attention to this scam networks activities, where we find them.
- Getting back to ‘KwoMuo’, they registered their site in 2019/02/24 and on year is all they have set up their site for. That is not long enough to go into business for any going concern. That is a clue we are dealing with a hit-and-run site.
- There are those that are legit and work for this time length to potentially renew their site if the going is good. That is the case in this instance.
- WHOIS shows us they are from China, BUT ONT THEIR SITE, we see an address of 236 S Bookcliff Ct 298 S Bookcliff Ct Fruita, Colorado, 81523 United States. You may view the addresses from the list of sites they appear to be running and you will see the addresses always vary, if they have even bothered to leave one.
- No founder name anywhere online and so that is that for identity of which is completely covered up.
- Their prices on their site are too good to be true. One of their recent sites were offering up to 90% off of these brand name sneakers. If you contact the brand names you will see they have no affiliation with any of these sites.
- The images are stolen and so they have not permission to be promoting anything you see using that email address on their sites.
- Invariably there are scam reports about most of these sites, however, wherever you do not find any, then employ common sense. You have to ask how they are offering up to 90% off of these global brand names.
- Too-good-to-be-true prices is nearly always an excellent sign something is very wrong.
KwoMuo.com is going into our List of Internet Scammers Websites Hall of Shame. If you know of more sites like these, or any site you think is fake, then let us know below in the comments or in the article below detailing about Support@jdonline.info. Thank you for coming by and looking forward to your reports below.
LATEST ARTICLES HERE.
SEE COMMENTS FOR REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS.
WORK FROM HOME HERE – FREE STARTUP!