Kortee.com – Trustworthy OR a Sham?
Did you hear that Kortee.com are selling real aligator belts for just $85 where as other places can start off at nearly $300?! What is going on here? Is www.kortee.com trying to defraud / scam people? Are they making a huge loss to offer these belts so cheap because they are legit and honest? My suspicions have been raised and now it is time to investigate.
Those with customer reviews are invited to help protect the online community by leaving what you know in the comments below. The more information we collectively share the better we can come to a real and concise conclusion about such sites.
- Let us begin now, setting aside the perhaps far-too-good-to-be-true prices at Kortee.com, and see if we an find legit back information such as address, contact data, owner name etc. Fake sites love to hide behind proxy addresses, therefore hiding their real location, and typically fail to declare founder name. In this instance you are running a heavy risk of being scammed because you have no idea whom you are doing business with.
- Registration for ‘Kortee’ was in 2019/03/30 and that domain has been registered for only 1 year. Why go into business for little time as this? We understand there are honest e-store creators out there that register for so little to see if it is worth the effort. But really, given how cheap it is to register a domain, I do not understand why they do not just register for longer.
- Why? Because 1 or 2 years is a pattern set by past websites that proved to be scammers and so it is an indication of a hit-and-run site. Founder name in WHOIS was not given. ‘Registration Private’ is all we see for that. Yet, the type of site it is will be trusted with peoples personal banking information.
- To me, this makes no sense that people can go into business without showing evidence of who they are. Lets see if we can locate their business now.
- Their address in WHOIS is a proxy of 14455 N Hayden Road Scottsdale Arizona and clearly, as delineated by the word ‘proxy’, is not their address. I must of have seen this address 100’s of times by now being used by other sites trying to convince us they are from the USA.
Website business address is:- FLAT/RM 1101 11/F SAN TOI BLDG 139 CONNAUGHT RD CENTRAL HONG KONG.
- Why is there a conflict of addresses? This is never a good sign and leads us to further suspect they could be a scam site. Their email address is email@example.com incidentally. Where we see more than one address for an online business is a solid indicator your goods perhaps are coming from outside your region.
- In their ‘ABOUT US’ section, UNDER ‘COMMITMENTS’, we have copied and pasted that paragraph into Google. We see other websites using the same wording in the same section of their own e-business. How is it feasible that several other companies can have word-for-word verbiage in identical sections of their own sites?
- sultansville.com is using that same paragraph exactly and so that is not legit. We see the same ‘OUR COMMITMENTS’ paragraph within the same section of their site at mazort.com. All bad signs for sure.
- No where do I see them make reference to owning these other sites and this is the kind of behavior I see with fraudulent sites. What do you think? Let us know in the comments.
I fear they are only trying to entice you to part with your hard earned cash. You may Google those belts elsewhere online and they go as high as nearly $300 to start. So, how they are able to offer identical quality products for just $85 is a bad sign. I surmise they are hoping you do not know the actual financial cost of such belts and so you will think it is reasonable.
Have you purchased from this website?
Your customer reviews will straighten all of this out one way or another i.e. scam or legit. I fear ‘scam’. However, since mistakes can happen, we will say NOT RECOMMENDED for now and hope to be proven wrong on my suspicions.
That is all on What Is Kortee.com and look forward to your reviews below.