What Is Kmkai.com About? – Our Short ‘Kmkai’ Review.
We expertly identify scams and so we are asking What Is Kmkai.com really all about. Is ‘Kmkai’ really just a scam designed to defraud people? Is www.kmkai.com actually legit and safe to order from? This swift review is to empower you with the information to decide either way. We will do our best to correctly determine if they are trustworthy or not.
Those with customer reviews are welcome to add to this discussion on whether you think they are scam or legit. Where there are many honest reviews about companies then we can safeguard against frauds. Conversely, where sites prove to be legit by genuine customer reviews, then that puts people at ease to shop there.
Kmkai.com Review – Fake or Sincere?
- There are several places online that are convinced that Kmkai.com is a complete scam. We have viewed their site, sought out their attached site information, founder name researched along with contact information, and we can say ‘things’ do not look good. I fear there is a chance we could be dealing with a dishonest e-store. So far, we are saying USE CAUTION.
- We begin to see some attached site information within WHOIS and see their site was registered in 2019/03/30 only for a year. What e-store business only registers for a year? That is very suspicious as businesses that are legit will register for longer.
- There are of course situations where when we do no see long registration times then it could be that that store is being run from home. So in this sense, where they are honest, it is understandable to see they just want to see how things go. And also, work from home entrepreneurs do not need to supply a real address as that would mean their home address.
- They are using a Proxy Address meaning they are hiding their real location. IN this instance we know cyber-crooks tend to never supply a real address. However, it is in no way to say they are a scam based on the two points covered so far. We need more before the ‘picture’ becomes clearer.
- We head to their site and see if they have left some legit biz info.
12843 w redondo drive Litchfield park, AZ 85340 United States
- Google that address, and unless I am personally mistaken, that appears to be someone’s house that is not currently for sale. So that is another bad sign and a pretty big scam sign as well. Why would a legit business use a residential property? If we are dealing with an online entrepreneur working from home, then why would someone reveal their location, when that is clearly not a safe thing to do?
- Sandra Lupetz is the name supplied on their website. Why was none of this information supplied when they registered their site if this be the truth? In the past, I have seen some sites, that proved to be legit, not leave legitimate site registration information – BUT – did so on their site. This strange phenomenon is only adding confusion to many people online.
- Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and with a time of response of 24 hours. Have you received a response from this email address? If so, how long – thank you.
- Having scanned their FAQ’s section we can plainly see that the English is a little ‘off center‘. This is not to be insulting as I can only speak one language myself. It is however a common indicator of a scam, albeit this is only ‘one’, but usually ‘makes an appearance’ with fake sites.
- Most markedly, there is no customer support phone number and so why is this if they are a legitimately functioning business? I mean, we normally expect a number from a business and so that is always I look for very early on when I first land on a site.
- Moreover, Google all pieces of this information to see if there are scam reports attached to them. We are talking email addresses, business addresses, names, emails, even go to their ‘ABOUT US’ section and copy and paste paragraphs into Google to see if other sites – scam reports – show up.
- This is one of the best tips we can supply you with when you are not able to find, because maybe there is no reviews done yet on some scam sites, to safeguard your hard earned cash that cyber-crooks want to shovel into their own dishonest pockets.
Other Online Warnings!
Currently, Kortee.com seems to be particularly damaging and so we are interrupting this article to make you aware of this site as well. You may read our Kortee.com Review Here.
Please also, it seems, that MegaDeals.Ltd is not holding up their end of the deals with their customers, if our real customer reviews are anything to go by. This company even contact us to inform us of a change of address. However, and perhaps too telling, they did not dispute of us calling them a scam.
We have since changed that to ‘NOT RECOMMENDED’ as scammers do not do this. But still, more reports come through saying they have been ripped off. You may view our MegaDeals.Ltd Review Here also. If the reports keep coming as negative then we will revert back to ‘scam’. Always listen to customer reviews first and foremost.
You are welcome to read our OnReek.com Review. They maybe as damaging as the two above if our site metrics are anything to go by.
After Purchase Scam Signs.
Perhaps you have already ordered from the above aforementioned site?
When sites are not ethical, then they will invariably show some not-so-latent scam signs that may indicate you have just been scammed. Let us see now if you can recognize any of these points within your own ‘Kmkai’ after sales purchase order experience.
Did You Receive Confirmation Of Your Goods?
NO! Well, that is not so unusual for fake sites. Insist from them you get a receipt as proof of purchase. I read one comment on our site recently that a lack of this receipt cost someone their refund. So, proof to your payment provider you insisted on this.
Have They Included Taxes and Other Related Charges in the Price of Your Purchase?
This is another clue that something is ‘off’ if they do not include these charges. What business fails to include these charges in their sales, when we all know, we all pay taxes on all goods we purchase from legit vendors online or otherwise?
Tracking Information Is Fake Or Non-Existent?
Hassle any e-store for Legit Tracking Information if they have failed the first time. When they fail the first time then that is something to be very concerned over. SO if they give you this data then check it is real.
If so then the ‘WEIGHT’ of your goods should correspond to your order. If not, then once again something is wrong. If you order a decent sized order, and it looks too small in the tracking info page, then they maybe sending you a pair of cheap glasses, USB cables, a wallet etc etc – anything that is roughly under the price of $5 that can be bought from your local thrift store.
Take images of anything that is damaging towards fake sites and keep it all in a file on your desktop. We want what is called a ‘Dead Man’s Switch’ when or if there is no doubt you have been defrauded!
Is Your Order Taking Long?
This is another glaring sign that you could be dealing with a fake site. I have just checked out their ‘DELIVERY AND SHIPPING’ page and all I scanned to see was excuses as to why your package may not be at your door. A lot of statements about ‘couriers responsibility’ and delivery guys leaving your package ‘under a bush’, ‘behind a gate’, ‘down the road’, ‘at another address’ where they think it maybe safest if you are not in.
Why not just leave it in the post office and leave a note that they tried to deliver? What is wrong with that solution that happens every day of the year?!!
Anyways, they have not left any clue as to their true location. I smell a scam…
I will disregard my own suspicions as I expose many online scams and so it can be too easy to perceive too easily sites, that could be legit, as a scam. So we are NOT RECOMMENDING THIS SITE right now.
Regarding ‘scam or legit’ we will leave down to your own customer reviews. I hope you time some time to let everyone know if you were scammed or not. If you recommend this company then we would love to hear this as it would be one less e-store to keep an eye on.
Thank you all for coming by and looking forward to hearing from you and others. Where too many negative reviews surface within this forum then we will deliver them into our List of Internet Scammers Websites Hall of Shame.
Related and Other Articles By Us:-
The following is part of the scam e-store scam network:-
There are possibly hundreds of these stores.
SEE COMMENTS FOR GENUINE CUSTOMER REVIEWS.