Is HpxCrypto.com a Ponzi Scheme? – Our ‘HpxCrypto’ Review.
HpxCrypto.com maybe a scam site. That is the ‘skinny’ so far. We have done some initial research to answer questions like What Is HpxCrypto com? Is ‘HpxCrypto’ fraudulent and a scam, perhaps, just a Ponzi Scheme? Is ‘Hpx Crypto’ an ethical investment platform and therefore legit? This www.hpxcrypto.com review seeks to find proof of the instruments that yield their investors the promised returns.
Those that have invested in this platform are very welcome to leave your own reviews below. Where we can not find vindication to say ‘scam or legit’ will depend on your reports. Right now we are struggling to find basic business information like owner name, business location, and therefore this is the start of identifying an online scam. Am I wrong?
HpxCrypto.com Review – Invest or Run?
- It is now time to start with who the owner is of HpxCrypto.com. Remember folks, if you are going to be handing over some form of cash to invest, should you not know whom you are dealing with? NO?! Then you are asking to be scammed. Common sense dictates you know that the people you are trusting are, well, trustworthy.
- Heading to WHOIS we when they registered their site. We see that that happened in 2018/11/12 until the same date in 2020. Two years is not a long time at all, and considering they are an investment company, why is this so limited for registration?
- So when we see scam sites they typically set up for 1 or 2 years. That is an irrefutable fact. However, just because it is a scam sign DOES NOT make the site in question a scam. It is only one sign.
- So now we are asking who the founder is. We see in that they have failed to leave the founders name when they registered their site. Now, I have seen legit sites NOT leave their founders name which to me is mind boggling. Why are you hiding your name if you are running a legit business?
- There are times when there are hard working individuals working from home and so they maybe forgiven for this. And also they do not or are not expected to reveal their home address for a business address or phone number. This is understandable.
- But ‘Hpx Crypto’ are putting themselves across as an investment ‘company’ and therefore a business and so there is no lee-way in this area. This is an area in business for businesses to have clarity on these issues to be trusted, or at least, not have any suspicion fall onto their online company.
- We see an address that is commonly used by scam sites in order to hide their address. When a site uses another address, instead of their own, this is a proxy address. Proxy addresses clearly hide the real location of any site owner or business online.
- This not helping the case of the site in question! We simply need transparency. That address is 14455 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, and so you can Google that and you will probably find some confirming research on that.
- Do you see a phone number on their site? Do you see a business address on their website? Founder name? Email support? And ‘YOU’ are asking this article if this site is a scam or not? Well, I do not recommend you give over your cash to complete strangers online who’s intentions we can not know.
- But clearly, this is a little bit of a dicey situation and I think you would agree with that.
- We can see they are not bothered to provide a business address per their own FAQ’s. They say they are keeping their Head Quarters a secret for security reasons. That quite honestly makes no sense and it only screams scam.
- They only thing that they do say is that they are from Asia. That is it in terms of when they are from. Not good enough at all for me to trust them anyways. Of course, it is up to you.
HPXCRYPTO.COM SCAM SIGNS.
- There are enough scam signs to warrant the inclusion of this section. There is no proof of how revenue is generated. You are asked to simply invest in one of two tiers. You may have noticed we are not discussing their service in finer details.
- We are only discussing the critical points of their business offer, and back ground transparency, to see if they are legit or not. We have not invested with this platform and so this is why we are interested in what you have to say about them.
- Anyways, where are their financial instruments that shows us how they are making cash How can they be so specific about returns to all people over a set period of time?
- They are dealing in Crypto Currency, and there are few scam-industries as big as the crypto currency scam-sector, and so we must be very careful whom we invest with.
- So, there is no proof of how monies being generated. Well, we theorize right now they maybe a Ponzi Scheme. This is not an accusation but merely how else are they generating an income?
- So people sign up and give over cash in the form of Bitcoin. Then others join and the first wave of investors gets their promised returns. Second wave of people get money from the third wave and so this continues until the platform runs out of investors.
- This can happen at any time. When it does, those that are waiting on returns may find out they will not receive anything. That is our warning to you as we do not see even any payment proofs. Perhaps I have missed this and so you are welcome to let us know if you have earned with them or not in the comments.
- No Founder name and no department heads. There is zero identity attached to this investment site. They have even expertly hidden their business address, and so if they collapse and run off with so many peoples monies, whom are you then to turn to for a refund?
- This is no doubt – a ‘pickle’…
- When we ‘click’ on SUPPORT on their site then we can plainly see there is none. We just get re-directed to a page within their content promoting their service. What kind of business has no support? So that is another scam sign for you to be aware of.
- We ‘click’ on their ‘BULLINIEX EXCHANGE’ button and we see some image and no information. It is only a page that serves no purpose other than to appear they have more content on their page.
- Their ‘ABOUT US’ section does not in actual fact tell us anything about them. It is content that gives semblance that they are speaking about themselves. Actually, what they are saying is some speech about crypto currencies etc. Nothing to do with the founder, the people that work on their site etc.
- Their section on How To Earn just tells us there levels of investment and the levels of splitting those earnings. There is nothing on how this revenue is generated. This is looking more and more like a Ponzi Scheme.
- They have not clearly defined their product. They ask for money from people and then they say ‘this is the amount everyone gets’ etc etc.
- Where you come across such platforms you may earn some revenue normally within 2 weeks to 1 month. Most only give out payments for 1 or 2 weeks. I have seen sites like this collapse in days.
The site in question has lasted a very long time considering they are running an illegal operation. There maybe those that will rant against this article because you may have earned. But for you to earn others would of had to lose their hard earned cash.
- Those that lose the most are those that are new to such investment plans. Typically newbies may earn some cash for their ‘investment’. May become a little greedy and keep on going until they have lost all earnings, all investments, and maybe even far more. Be careful.
- There are those well versed in HYIP’s (High Yield Investment Programs), which is only another term for a Ponzi Scheme, and so they are people who look out for such programs and earn from those that are not so well informed.
- There are times you can just ask the platform, through whatever means of communication they have, to refund you. This has proven successful at times.
- Right now I do not see any lines of open channels for investor support.
No business transparency.
No definition of their product therefore no explanation of how they are generating anyone revenue. This is the strongest hallmark of a Ponzi Scheme. This kind of business model is illegal in almost all parts of the world where common sense prevails in this area of making investments.
These are only money games. If you invest and win, and did not know you were in a scam-trap, it seems you are allowed to keep your earnings.
If you promote a program like this, knowing it is a scam, you can be liable in a court of law if such programs are particularly damaging.
No customer support.
Absence of payment proofs.
Please share this article if you have unwittingly pulled in other people into this fake investment platform.
It is of course completely up to you. Based on the research above, and because they are running an operation that is illegal, there are a scam. They are going into our List of Internet Scammers Websites Hall of Shame.
Those with reviews are welcome to let us know if you were successful earning on this illegal site? If not, then you are welcome to share you experience wither way.
Those interested in earning online may want to know how it is possible where a free no sign up, no credit card details to register, and so CLICK HERE to find out more. It is not a lazy option to earning but requires work and commitment.
Those with questions are welcome to put them in the comments where myself, or someone else within this forum, will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for coming by, and if you disagree with this article (that is just fine 🙂 ), please be respectful because I know how passionate some people get about such schemes.
Who To Report Online Scams To:-
Those that were scammed by any site online are welcome to make good use of the links below. We ask you spare a moment to report to us as well as we expose all user reported content on our site. Thank you kindly 🙂 .
Looking forward to your comments regarding HpxCrypto.com.
SEE COMMENTS FOR REAL USER REVIEWS.