Find Out What Is ‘Hovizza’ – The Hovizza.com Review.
Good researching to find reviews on What Is ‘Hovizza’ situated at www.hovizza.com. Is Hovizza com a scam, fraudulent, fake, bogus, deceptive or Is ‘Hovizza’ legit, real, genuine, good, safe and real? This www Hovizza com Review is going to take a look at their site. Several factors will be researched, laid out, and taken into consideration before we reach out ‘Verdict’. Those those with information are welcome to share in the comments below this article.
Anyone that feels strongly they were scammed by ‘Hovizza’ should contact your payment provider and alert them. Where evident then you should probably cancel your card and put in for a refund. Many fake e-stores circulating online, too many of which, are so sophisticated it is hard to tear the legit ones from the scam ones.
You should not take our ‘verdict’ on this site as the ‘final word’ and look for other sources online. We will quote our own as we move forward.
Full Research On What Is ‘Hovizza’ – Trustworthy or Scam?
We begin by looking information on owner, address of their business, contact information and registration date, and all that will help us to answer What Is ‘Hovizza’ in this Hovizza.com Review. Where we are not able to locate this data, because it has been covered up, is something you should take into consideration before making any purchases. Typically honest sites will have this info clearly displayed on their own websites to help their customers gain support.
Registration date for their site 2018/07/12 and 1 year is all they have registered for. Those sites that are legit will normally register for longer and so 1 year is only the start of any online business. Of course they can always renew their site and so that is something to keep in mind.
No founder name is listed at their sites registration and so that is something else that maybe of worry. Again, honest businesses tend to leave this information. Why? Without such information, all of the trust of is coming from customers, and where problems arise, where then are the customers meant to turn to in order to get refunds,exchanges etc.
South Tower World Finance Centre Harbor City 17 Canton Road Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon HONG KONG. That is the address in their ‘CONTACT US’ page. That could or could not be their own real address. Since they have not sufficiently proven their ownership of that address then we are left in a situation where we have to just ‘trust’ them.
Are There Scam Signs For ‘Hovizza’?
- There appear to be a few and so let us take a look at them now. Of course, the fact that we can not locate the owner of the site, and also, we are not sure if that is there real address is not a good sign. We have two addresses contacted to their site as well.
- While being a new site does not indicate a scam, we must all beware of them, until such a time they are proven legit and safe. Those unsure should always look out for reviews.
- Their prices appear ‘OK’, until we take a closer look. I see what could be deemed too many discounts and on products. Too-good-to-be-true-prices is a good indication that something maybe wrong here.
- Per their own site they are from Hong Kong. Why then are their prices in USA Dollars?
- Their Facebook, Pinterest and You-Tube Share Icons are all linking to their respective Shopify pages. They are not linking to their own brand name stores online. That is a bad sign, if they are not a scam, why would you do this?
- When we click on a product then we see all the information on that item. We also see some images that are meant to assure us they are guaranteed as an online vendor. My problem here is, when I go to click on those images to prove secure checkout, nothing happens.
- They are supposed to open to the respective Trust Seal Companies online and they do not. So this can be a trick that potential cyber-crooks employ and I have seen it many times.
It is important that we know whom we are dealing with online regarding who we give our payment information over to. Not knowing, with such sensitive information, could be a mistake. There are so many fake shopping sites online right now that its getting harder to distinguish.
ScamAdviser has given their site a Trust Score of Just 35% which makes them High Risk. Based also on some reports online of complaints against their site I am not recommending them. It is up to you and that is what I garner, as my own personal decision, about the aforementioned website.
Ultimately it is up to you and so, in your own experience, are they Scam or Legit? I would love to hear from you all below this article on that point. That is all on What Is ‘Hovizza’ and thank you for your time. Looking forward to your comments to come.