Is Gladeals.com / PayNaga.com Untrustworthy – Our ‘Gladeals’ Review / Custmer Reviews.
Welcome to our Gladeals.com Review and PayNago Review. Is www.gladeals.com a scam or is ‘Gladeals’ legit and safe? They are a new site and we should not trust new e-stores until we are sure they are legit. There are contradictions on their site as their ‘ABOUT US’ section says they are Europe’s and America’s leading E-Mobile Enterprise. So that is suspicious as it takes longer than just over a year to achieve such a thing, I’d imagine. Those that gave payment info may have to contact your payment adviser’s for a refund and to cancel your card.
Those that believe they were scammed by ‘Gladeals’ are welcome to let us know what you know in our comments or in our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. FREE SCAM REPORTING TOOL is for the reporting of sites we have not exposed yet, ideally. You can submit your own reviews and images to help alert others. Work From Home Scam Sites go there and a Ways to Earn Online, for those interested, is there. Lets begin now our ‘Gladeals’ Review.
Gladeals.com Exposed as Fraudulent – Here’s Why.
Gladeals.com says they are part of the ‘Putian Cola Network Technology Co., Ltd‘ and that they one of Europe’s and America’s leading E-mobile leaders. So that is very eye-catching because I have never heard of them, and I would of. Also, if we Google them then there is no mention of this achievement, and yet again, there would be about ‘Gladeals’.
- What I find most odd about their site is their email seems to belong to a site called Paynaga.com. Where we find business credentials belonging to other websites then we can say something is very wrong here. Why are they using the email of a website that is used to ‘Provide Secure Payment Services’?
- Already that is enough for me not to give them my payment information. This should not be happening and they should have their own business email for their customers. That is only bringing suspicion on themselves as any website owner would know, and really anyone else.
- Within WHOIS we see they registered online on the 2018/05/19 for 2 years. That is about the time required to work up our e-store to be popular. To open an e-store for only 2 years is considered widely online as suspicious. It just is not long enough.
- Fujian is all they have put for their address which is a South Eastern Coast of China. So we must always beware of any e-store from China as China is the worlds leading supplier of fake e-stores. Of course we can not claim all sites from this region are fake so we must take each one on their own merits.
- No founder name, business address and also no there is no contact information for their customers when they registered their domain name.
- We go to their site and we can see an email of email@example.com which we have already said is being used by a site called PayNaga.com, actually, it is firstname.lastname@example.org and also email@example.com. So they are very close in name and so what do you think:- are they connected or not?
Actually, they are using the same brand name logo as Gladeals.com. See image below:-
So now we can see they are using the ‘Gladeals’ logo and also we can see some Chinese writing below ‘Merchant Service’. All very strange indeed. PayNaga.com says they are a payment provider but also they are trying to sell you goods as well? All wrong.
- ‘PayNaga’ was registered online on the 2018/12/15 for two years. And yet they have ten years of experience with 2.5 million users and 10,000 merchants – 10,000! No, that is not enough time to become so popular so fast. Besides, where is the proof of this? Where are all of those customer reviews and they would have many if those stats were correct.
- So we have linked two sites that both seem very suspicious. We always recommend you research any e-stores information to see if they are linked to any warnings about them online. Many times we will find other sites using the same info and that can be very valuable data to help us all save our cash.
- We have found two scam reports about them on Facebook. Unable to locate their FB page however despite an image on their site implying they do have. They only want you to share their content is all it seems. SEE IMAGE BELOW:-
Gladeals.com is a scam. We are not recommending a site that is using the same info as another website. That is not legit but also another site is using their brand name logo. What is going on? I just tried their other Facebook Icon, bottom left of their site, and there is a 404 page so basically there is nothing there for that. Only fake sites do this. Anyone working at a legit site doing this, and let that error go on this long, would be sacked. That is only bringing to much suspicion onto them and so its hard to see how that has not cost them some sales.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCAM ALERTS!