Quick Answer to What Is ForTopVip.com – Please Leave Your Scam Reports and ‘ForTopVip’ Reviews Here.
Congrats on finding this review on What Is ForTopVip.com. Is ForTopVip com a scam, fake, fraudulent, bad or Is ForTopVip legit, good, honest, real, safe, genuine? This For Top Vip Review is going to show you why they are fake! There you have it. The answer to your question early on so you may already begin to apply for a refund and perhaps cancel your card. That site is a copy of many other identical sites, using the same information like phone numbers etc, and they are sweeping across the net like wild-fire. Please leave your scam reports and reviews below to help warn others – thank you.
The Following Websites Are Dangerous And Run By The Same Fraudsters Running ‘ForTopVip’:-
*Those reviews are linked and will open in a new tab as written by scamwitness.com.
This fake power tool shop network is out of China I believe. They leave addresses on some of their site 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Streek, London, England, SE13 S33 and also 1928 E. High Ave PMB# 255 etc. Where you see such addresses then simply walk away, and actually why not try to find reviews, to see if my theory stands up. Scammers are using these addresses to hide their real location. Also watch out for the phone scam number of 1-626-456-668 – that is placed top of most of their websites. Those that handed over payment information really need to contact your bank because now the scammers have that data!
ForTopVip.com Review Manual – Always Look For Reviews Before Purchasing.
Definitely always look for reviews where sites are new or if you never heard of them before. It seems most shopping sites are fake and mainly coming out of China. ForTopVip.com is out of China and very fake indeed. They have perhaps 100’s online that simply very difficult to expose to keep. The more that share their own scam reports and reviews, the less money will be defrauded out of local economies (your pockets) and sent abroad. This is very damaging to regions where a scam network is particularly successful.
- The above site was registered in 2018/12/12 and 1 year is all they are online for. They may shut down in days or weeks. Ethical businesses know it can take up to 2 years and maybe more before they start to go viral and become a financial success, if they are a new start up generally speaking. So scam sites will typically register a domain for 1 or 2 years, defraud huge numbers if they work at it, and then vanish with all of that illegally earned money.
- Since they are expert at hiding who they are, where they are from, then it is next to impossible to catch them and stop them. And since most of the fraud is happening from outside victims countries, we have all kinds of international laws, that make arrests even more unlikely most scammers ever been stopped.
- But anyways, let us see if they have made any mistakes with this site and left some legit info. I doubt it though. They are now saying they are from Anhui CN (China). I believe them but their location is only in general and is not a contactable address. So now they are hiding exactly where they are from. Legit businesses want their customers to know where they are based. So that is a crucial scam sign and one to always look out for. Go to WHOIS and they will give you all info on a site.
- No founder name is left and that is normal for a scam site to hide that. Sometimes even legit sites won’t leave a name, but may instead, leave a board of directors instead. No support email, but one can assume, that if they were legit it is because they don’t want to be spammed.
- Heading to their site and we can see that they do indeed have that scam number of 1-626-456-6688. They use it nearly all the time. It does not work.
- Support@email@example.com is the only additional contact information they have left. They have not even tried to lie about their location as they have not left an address of any description.
OK, let us now get on with some Scam Signs to help you see why further they are not legit.
- You may notice that they are trying to convince us they are online since 2010! No and we have already said that they have started their site in 2018. SO they do this to make it true in our minds that they are good and honest, because how can a scam site STILLL be online for so long? Well, that is the mind-games they are playing and sadly it tends to work. These are little clues sprinkled into their site, that if you know what to watch out for, you will be able to tell a real site from a fake one in a matter of minutes.
- Images may have been taken from other places online as they are not what people will receive, if anything. So it is common for fraudsters to steal the images and then make out they own them.
- Prices are too-good-to-be-true! You can’t expect to buy high quality goods with $100 worthy of reductions, free shipping from a site that is still new! It takes significant time to make good earnings online before selling sites can afford to offer such discounts, and at that, it is not all the time.
- NO founder name. That is a huge scam sign. Why won’t they tell us who the owner is? Why are they hiding that information?
- No one knows their exact address because hosting providers are allowing anyone to register a site, and then, not verify those details. It is how and and why, far as I can see, there are so many scam sites and how scammers are getting rich from innocent people daily. The social media sites are not helping by allowing such scammer-ads to target their own memberships.
- Facebook in particular has many complaints about them for doing NOTING (NOTHING – NOTHING) about people being ripped off. I don’t say that as fact, but per so many reports online saying the same thing, they can’t all be lying. So, that is something actually annoys me even though I have never been scammed by any of those ads. Anyways, none of us could leave without Facebook but they do have some issues to resolves.
Do You Have A ForTopVip.com Scam Report or Review? Please Feel Welcome To Leave Those Reports and Reviews Below In The Comments To Alert Others – Thank You.
So they are now going into my sites List of Internet Scammers and that should tell you all you need to know about them. I could not ever make such accusations against a good site and expect to get away with that, of course mistakes happen, but this is not such a mistake. They have huge numbers of scam reports about many of their sites and that is only continuing. Than you kindly to all of you whom took a few moments to report on these sites. It is appreciated and I hope to hear from many of you regarding the site(s) in question.
That is all on What Is ForTopVip.com and hope it has helped you out here today 🙂 . Those with questions, reports, rant to give-out-stink about the aforementioned site(s) are very welcome to take this forum as a place where we can all discuss the corrupt nature of ‘ForTopVip’. Thanks again for stopping by and I am very much looking forward to your comments and views.
Latest Online Alerts HERE!