Find Out About Delladress.com Here – Our Delladress.com Review.
Wondering about ‘Delladress’? What is Delladress.com (www.delladress.com) really about? Is Delladress com a scam, fake, deceptive and fraudulent or is ‘Delladress’ safe, good, honest and legit? Our short review wishes to create a forum discussing this site. This is a great place to report your experiences with this site.
Those that have customer reviews, and perhaps you feel you were scammed or given an excellent service, are welcome to let us all know in the comments below this article. In this manner we can fully inform all those wondering if they should buy from this site or not. The more that comment the more clarity we can have on this new e-store.
Delladress.com Review – Scam or Legit?
- So we have to begin to find out who is the owner of Delladress.com. Where is their company actually based in the real world? Contact information and when they had their site registered. Where we find this information has not be completed, fake or missing, then you should use some caution. Remember, all e-stores require your payment information to purchase, and so you must be sure before parting with such sensitive information, generally speaking.
- 2019/02/26 is when they registered online. One year of registration for their business is shockingly low. So we could deduce that this may be a hit-and-run site, as that is the typical registration scam-pattern for sites is only 1 or 2 years.
- But it could be the founder just wants to see how things go with their new e-store, as that person or people could be working from home for sales commissions. Within WHOIS there is no founder name for this business e-store owner.
- We look within their sites content and we see that they have their ‘CONTACT US’ part of their site has no information. Only a contact form. Where is the customer support number and email, not to mention their business address?
- We see that delivery times may take from 3 weeks to 6 weeks. That is a long time and typically it is normal to get your goods in 2 weeks when you order anything. Anything over 2 weeks is just a little bi worrying. Why is it taking so long?
- Don’t see a founder name anywhere on their site and that is another worrying sign. As said, people maybe giving their payment information over to an unknown person whose intentions we can’t possibly know. If you give them to a fraudulent site then what is stopping bad sites from randomly charging your card? Nothing! Or, selling on that information so someone else may try to do that?
- Their site looks alike to some sites I have viewed in the past but can’t locate right now. When we click on their ‘Donna Dress’ we see it was originally priced for $70. Reduced now down to $33! That is a huge discount for a company that has just begun online. How can they be so generous for a business so young?
- So that is something for you to consider before making purchases on their site. Of course, if you have already done so and you are happy, then do let us know below. Since we can not locate anything about founder and transparency we are entitled to ask such questions about new sites. The fact this information is not made available to begin with can be deemed ‘suspicious’.
Not recommending them for now as there is no transparency. Why is it necessary to hide all of their companies information? Many look for this and they may only cost themselves sales. However, it is typical for scam sites to do this and so we ask the founder of that site to correct this so they may avoid suspicion.
We are looking forward to hearing from all of you that have purchased from this site. Feel free to report other sites to us you may not know if they are legit.
That is all for now on What Is Delladress.com and if we get many bad reports on them then they are going into our sites List of Internet Scammers.