Need a DecenniumStruggle.com Review?
What is DecenniumStruggle.com? Is www.deceniumstruggle.com genuine and legit or a scam and dishonest? This short ‘DecenniumStruggle’ Review is going to save you from that scam site. There are probably 1000’s of these fake e-stores populating the web deceiving people into giving them their payment information, speaking of which, you should contact your payment provider if you gave them that.
Those that were scammed, or concerned that you may have been, are welcome to let us know in the comments. This will help to alert others who may be on that site looking for real customer reviews to confirm any suspicions they may have. You can report in the comments in our dedicated section of our site called our List of Internet Scammers Hall of Shame. For those interested, we also show others how to earn online from home, and so do check out our article on Ways to Make Money Blogging – Free Start Up!
‘Decennium Struggle’ Exposed Weeks After Opening.
We have been exposing these kinds of scams for some time now. There are individual scam networks that I personally know very well from having exposed so many of their fake sites. DecenniumStruggle.com is only one clone of the same scam. To this end beware of Stylegos.com, EmytHall.com, MyPhotoWallet.com, Sollover.com, JeansUnlimited.com, Atcat.Store, WantBuy1.com, Bxcol, and really there are many more. Those are just the ones I have found in the last week.
- Those that of more of these sites then do let us know about it. We just received a comment to our website alerting us to the aforementioned site above and so we do expose all scam sites if they have not already sufficiently been exposed elsewhere online.
- So we now look closer at their site to give you more information on why we belive ‘Decennium Struggle’ is a fraud. We see their site was registered online in 2019/10/16 and just a year is all they think they have to go into business for. 1 or 2 years is normally takes for average businesses to start to make a real income. So one year just does not make the grade.
- Wherever you see short registration periods for businesses then know that is a big scam sign. Not always but about 99% of the time. It is a reliable indicator to alert you to further investigate before giving your cc info to anyone.
- No founder name, business address, email and phone number are mysteriously absent when they registered their site. So we check on their actual website and we see that they have only left an email of email@example.com.
- I Google that email address and I am not surprised to see other websites using the same address. Actually, if you go to their ‘ABOUT US’ section you will read the following:-
…we love every passion and interest on Earth because it is a reference to your UNIQUENESS. And to spread exactly that…is our core vision
- Now, go ahead and Google that little quote there. You will find that there are countless pages in Google of websites using the same content. There is on difference only that they have slipped in their individual site names. So how is it we see many companies using verbatim the same words if they were not the same people?
- That there is the most damning thing we can say about the site in question and all sites in this scam network. This is the ultimate proof you need to know something is badly wrong here.
We have left you the links above to our reviews of their other scam sites should you require further proof. That is all concerning DecenniumStruggle.com and I hope to read many of your own reviews below in the comments. These really will help others to know for sure to stay clear of such sites as the one we have just reported on.