Here Is Our CCXBV.com Fraud Warning.
Well done indeed in doing your own due diligence to find out What Is CCXBV.com actually about. Is ‘CCXBV’ safe and legit? Or is www.CCXBV.com simply trying to defraud unwary customers? Well, our title has revealed the answer quickly to save you some time. Below is our short research to show you why they are not a trustworthy vendor or Nike Shoes / Sneakers.
People who have bought from this site then are welcome to leave your own customer reviews concerning them. Were you scammed? Did you get anything for your cash? Perhaps something cheaper, shoddy, inferior, damaged goods showed up for your hard earned cash? Whatever your experience I know people are looking right now for your review.
- There is one other place online, that is respected and authoritative, declaring CCXBV.com a scam site. However, we know that other sources at times can be wrong. So, we decided to take a quick look ourselves to make sure they are right.
- If they are a legit business then surely they will have disclosed founder name, legit and workable contact information, where they are based physically and all of that. Where this data is absent, falsified or stolen, then we have a problem in trusting this website.
- WHOIS can reveal some information as our starting point. We see their registration date for that site was in 2019/04/04. This was only for 12 months and for a business why have to ask why they have registered for so little time? It is obvious that legit sites can take some time before making any cash online from their own marketing efforts.
- Such short time frames for sites that sell can indicate a hit-and-run website. This is not so for entrepreneurs that work from home drop shipping for commissions. I have said this before, but it is worth repeating, I just wish such people would declare this on their site.
- In this instance though, there is no doubt we are dealing with a fraudulent site. Those that have given payment information to this website must contact payment provider at your earliest convenience. I am not saying you will not get anything but it is doubtful you will get those exact sneakers.
- Apart from the date of the sites registration, we only have their location of China. No exact address. They do however have an address on their site of 1212 Schwarz Rd, Lawrence, KS 66049 United States. That address is a residential property and not a business address.
- Email address of email@example.com is all they have for contact and a contact form. Where is the customer support number? Anyways, that email address is also being used by another site called jdonline.info. So why are there two online companies using the same email address? This is a very bad sign.
- Actually, taking another look we can see more than two companies using that same email address and could this imply a scam network? Possibly. ‘My Bad’ on this one, but their phone number is +1 785-843-0832. Another site called Keeair.com is also using that same phone number. Oddly enough, Keeair.com does on not have the ‘HTTPS’ safety protocol and yet more bad signs of a fraudulent site(s).
- Nowhere do we see a founder name listed for the website in question. This is not good. We have an address that is a residential property. A phone number being used by another website. An email address that clearly belongs to multiple other sits. It is up to you, but for me, they are a scam site. Legit sites simply do not have these gross scam signs.
- Bottom of their website they say 2017. That is not true. We have already established they are a new site and so fake sites will lie about their sites age to garner a sense of trust. If a site is online for years, how then are they fake if they have lasted so long? And that is what they want you to think.
- Prices are too-good-to-be-true and so you are advised to get those brand names from the brand name owners.
- You only have to contact the brand name owners to know they have no affiliation with the site in question. Since they are promoting those products without permission then clearly they are breaking the law.
SCAM – STAY CLEAR! Your customer reviews are welcome below to further help others make up their own minds. Once again, if you gave over payment information then you should probably contact your payment provider. If we are wrong, we are confident, your customer reviews will correct this determination.
For now, we are looking forward to hearing from you and others and in the mean time and I do hope I am wrong about them. Thanks for coming by and that is it for now on What Is CCXBV.com.