Review to Find Out What Is Bestzr.com Here – Is Bestzr Safe or Fake?
OK, so I am very happy to see you here to know for sure. What Is Bestzr.com at www.bestzr.com? Is Bestzr.com a scam, fraud, crooked, dishonest or Is Bestzr legit, genuine, real, safe and honest? Well, this www Bestzr com Review may have some really bad news in store for those of you that handed over payment info. We have linked their site to another, and also, found an odd re-direct that really should not be happening. Before we begin, did they send you cheap earphones by any chance?
Those convinced they were scammed are asked to please report them below to help warn others. There is next to ZERO information about customer views and so you are needed to help spread awareness of them – as in – to alert others. Many fake shopping sites are coming out of China nowadays and so this is one point we will look into as well.
Fake shopping sites have a habit of charging your card very fast, giving multiple false address, disconnected phone numbers, emails they never respond to or are fake etc etc etc. I have suspicions that Bestzr are fake, but let us look deeper to make sure. Make sure to alert your bank, if they do indeed turn out fake, and get them to cancel your card and apply for a refund.
What Is Bestzr.com Really All About – Just Another Fake Online Shopping Store?
This Bestzr.com Review is really going to save you time and cash if they turn out to be a scam. There are a number of things that we can all do to determine this for ourselves. When sites are registered online they are asked to submit their location of their business, owner name, contact info. That is not an unreasonable request and so if that info is missing, the we are dealing with scammers, probably.
- Registration date for their site was in 2018/11/04 and one year is the time they have put up their site for. That is very confounding because legit selling sites will tend to register for many years to come, and so, they are already following the well laid down scam pattern of fraudsters. Fraudsters will register for 1 or 2 years and then run with all the cash when they get too many online complaints. Bad start for them.
- THE NEWS GETS WORSE when I see addresses like 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste PMB# 255, Phoenix, AZ, US. That address is being used by probably 100’s of other websites right now and so they are hiding their location behind that address. It is common to see it and another common one to watch out for is 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England. Where you see any of those addresses then look for reviews or just go elsewhere.
- Looking for a founder name and an email and we can see that they have not supplied that information at WHOIS. And so that is a complete fail for deliberately hiding who they are to the online world. I mean, there maybe people right now handing over payment information to a site whom they have no clue of the owner and the sites owner true location. So, that is obviously a very bad situation for such people.
- Many times though site owners will choose to leave that information on their site instead, not with legit sites mind you, but lets have a look and see what they have left for us.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. That appears to be it. No address. NO found name. No Phone Number – practically zilch! Honest sites do not hide this information and so now I can call them what they really are – COMPLETE SCAM SITE!
Hold on… I can do better than that …
COMPLETE SCAM SITE!
That’s better 🙂 .
Bestzr.com Scam Signs.
Well, since I bothered to do the research I may as well share it with you 🙂 .
KG KGY GH-YC-
No. 66 Huayuan Street,
That is their suspected address. Per one complaint online that is where his order came from. Though, they did not send him what he ordered, but a cheap pair of headphones instead. Many received cheap earphones instead of what they actually paid for.
nicole244056.outlook.com is the email address that one complaint reveals as having responded to a complaint to Shopify about them. So do beware of that email address should you find it elsewhere online.
Yeadao Technology Ltd appears to be the company charging peoples cards. So they are also connected with other scam sites that they appear to be running. Bookmark this website as they will be getting exposed as well very soon.
Salenm.com is re-redirecting to Bestzr.com. That should not be happening, but, if that was an old scam site then they try to save all the old traffic into their new site. This is typically done by scammers. Not a good sign at all.
They are selling high quality clothing for far too-good-to-be-true-prices and that is a huge scam sign.
Also, along the lines of researching them, I noticed least one other identical scam site. Where a site that has other sites operating, and fails to disclose this to their unwary customers, then that is another big scam sign.
They clearly have an address from China but failed completely to leave that on their own sites registration and also on their own site. Why? And so they have intentionally withheld it in the hopes no one finds out. The above information was sourced solely by people reporting on them to one site that i nearly failed to look into. That site is called OnlineThreatAlerts and is one of my favorite sites online.
Weirdly enough they do not have a ‘CONTACT US’ section. Even for a fake site that is highly unusual and would actually alert quite a few before they make any purchases.
They say there is no limit to the amount of items you can buy from them and that is the reason you should buy with them. Why on Earth would you put a limit on the amount people cna buy from you? Completely counter-intuitive-productive etc! So that makes no sense and is only generic to fill out their own site with a sense of content is all.
Scamfoo.com searched and found out that they are listed as possibly fraudulent via ThreatLog.com. So be careful. These are algorithms though and so I thought this review of Bestzr would tie some info together to help warn others. Actually, I had no idea at the start of this review if they were a scam or not and so I had fun researching them.
All With Bestzr.com Reviews and or Scam Reports are Warmly Invited to Leave those in the Comments Below to Help Alert Others – Thank You.
There is a surprisingly little about them online in terms of reviews and scam reports. Through the various steps above then we can only determine as false and only out to defraud people. They are sending people out what looks like $2 cheap earphones you can get from your local thrift store. And os now you know why I was happy to see you at the start of this article – potentially to save you some cash, if they were not a good site. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers for good! Please report them below to help warn others – thanks guys.
That is all on What Is Bestzr.com and I hope it really has saved you some cash. If not, and you purchased before coming here, then please let them have it in the comments below. The more that sound-off below the more others will be forewarned to be forearmed. Thanks again for coming to scamwitness.com and looking forward to all of your comments to come.
LATEST SCAM ALERTS HERE!