Find Out What Is BargainPlease.Shop – The ‘BargainPlease Shop’ Review. Also, What Is ‘Explore Shop’ on Facebook? – Warning.
This short review is going to answer quickly What Is BargainPlease.Shop situated at www.bargainplease.shop. Is BargainPlease Shop a scam, fraudulent, deceptive, fake or Is ‘BargainPleaseShop’ legit, real, safe, genuine? This ‘Bargain Please Shop’ Review is a scam alert to not shop at that site. That is my opinion. Those scammed need to contact your payment provider for a refund and cancel your card. If defrauded your reports are welcome in the comments below this article to help warn others.
There is a flood of fake shopping sites online and too many of them are from China. Where people make purchases from dishonest sites then they run the risk of scammers randomly charging their cards. This is the case with the site in question per reports online. Where deliveries are made then expect to wait months, expect an inferior product, shoddy, possibly damaged, counterfeit etc. You will not (in most cases) receive what you have paid for. Keep a record of all communications as evidence for a refund.
BargainPlease.Shop Review – Fake? – YES! What’s Your View?
Due to the level of complaints online we are now going to settle if they are trustworthy or not. We are not just going by online reports but by a few steps we can all take to see for ourselves. It is worth saying that scamadvisor.com has rated them at only 16% trust rating and that is enough to use EXTREME CAUTION…
- Let us start to see for ourselves if they are being deceptive or not. We are now looking to see registration date, owner name, address of their business and contact information. Scammers will either leave this info out from their site and sites registration or it will/may be mostly fake. Let’s find out more on this crucial step.
- Registration date was in 2018/12/10 and for 1 year. 1 year or 2 years is no time at all for an online business. That is only the beginning of any online business, inc real world business, and so 1 or 2 years is considered deceptive. Legit sites will tend, and do tend, to register for much longer.
- ON, CA is the only information we have on their address. That is absolutely not OK! How registrars allow these domains, that are businesses, set up shop and still they don’t get fined! I see this disastrous internet-loop-hole being exploited by immoral scammers daily. It always annoys me…
- No address. No founder name. Phone number for customers is not there or not easily made available. Far as can be seen the only option is to check out their products. That is enough to close your browser and look elsewhere. There is no reason why they are hiding if they are a legit and honest business.
- By the way, they are advertising themselves on Facebook via an ad for their site, however, that Facebook ad was Sponsored by ‘Explore Shop‘. Explore Shop has complaints from their customers of dipping into peoples accounts and stealing their hard earned money.
- If they scammed you then you have a responsibility, as a decent human being, to help warn others. That is all I am saying. Please do report them below – Thank you.
- Prices are too-good-to-be-true and so that is always pretty much a sign of a scam. You have been warned.
SCAM! There is no doubt they can’t be trusted. If they deliver anything then it may not be what you ordered or of a quality befitting your payment. Its up to you. Let us know what you received, if anything, and if you are happy with it. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers. Looking forward to your comments below on this fake company.