What Is AngoHub.com Really about? – Review of ‘AngoHub’.
Welcome and thank you for clicking here to find out What Is AngoHub.com in this AngoHum.com Review. Is AngoHub com a scam, crooked, fraudulent or Is www AngoHub com legit, good, safe, real and genuine? And so in this review it comes with a stark warning to stay clear of that site. Those that handed over bank information need to make contact with your banks to cancel your card and apply for a refund. They are a huge scam network. Please leave your scam reports below to help warn others – thank you.
The Following Sites Are Also Run By Cyber-Crooks That Run ‘AngoHub:-
*Those are linked reviews by scamwitness.com on this particular scam network.
So, you can see that they are productive and want to scam as many people as possible. So many fraudulent sites coming from China where such sites are able to make shoddy, inferior, potentially counterfeit goods and even they may send you stolen goods. Of course you may receive nothing for your hard earned cash except perhaps an empty envelope that only helps the scammers to produce a fake tracking code to win payment disputes. Unfortunately that does work for them sometimes where we have payment providers arbitrarily awarding and denying refunds to different people regarding the same and other sites. What is going on there?
AngoHub.com Review Manual – Know Before Your Purchase.
So you now AngoHu.com at www.angohub.com is not trusted, and because there many identical sites have many scam reports and negative reviews about them, we can say the same about ‘AngoHub’ – they are not good and only designed for one purpose of defrauding people. I am sorry if you got caught in their ‘spiderweb’ but your report will can help save others cash, cash, that will not be taken out of YOUR local economy to go overseas.
- We will now go through the usual steps I always take to prove why a site is not trustworthy. It is not enough to make negative claims about a site, one has to back up their claims! So we begin with their registration date of 2018/12/28 and only for 1 year they done so. 1 year online is nothing and is not typical of legit selling sites. Actually, it follows the pattern of scam sites, who set up online a site for 1 or 2 years, scam others with a passion, then shut down sometimes too early and without warning!
- They then set up others to replace the profits lost from closing down the older sites and the cycle continues. They are running what I can only imagine a lucrative illegal enterprise because they are selling shoddy goods that maybe only a few dollars in value. In this case, said, you have been scammed.
- They have the same old registration address of 1928 E. Highland Ave. That address is being used by so many other sites that I wonder if it is even possible to find out how many. 100’s? Could be 1000’s of other online scams hiding their own true identity and location with such false information, information that simply can not be owned by the all the sites claiming that address, and so that is a crucial scam sign to find!!
- Phone Number +1.3478717726 is also in use by many other scam networks and sites. They have it for the last batch of these versions and they headed into 2019. SO avoid sites with that address and that number. But also, it is a good scam detecting trick to Google addresses, names, emails, phone numbers because too many times they will have scam reports connected to them. Incredibly, Google may even throw up many pages of other scam companies using the same information!
- I am not surprised to see they have no Founder name or customer support email. And so now we must go to their site to find out if they have legit anything that is even remotely legit to help ‘US’ trust ‘THEM’.
- Phone Number of 1-626-456-668 is also a scam number! That is in use by their many other, seemingly separate online scam companies, and so how can so many sites (lets remember that are identical) be using the same phone number? And why have two numbers? So, there are just too many unanswered questions already.
- Quickly looking at the Scam Signs for AngoHub.com I can see they have a big lie about their sites age, bottom left. So they are saying 2010 to 2019. Not true. Go to WHOIS and you will see the true age of their site. SO many times scammers will lie about that date and it is only because they want you to trust them. Sites that appear quite old can be trusted more or so we think, and so, that helps them to make sales.
- Incredibly, with copy, they have not bothered to even leave a fake address. One that we can enconter on their sites, in their CONTACT US PAGE, is 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 SEE. That is a fake address and also in use by many other scam sites. Googling that addresses may yield many different companies claiming it. It is quite despicable.
- Images are not theirs. Many times scammers simply take the images from online and convince others that is what they are selling. Not true.
- No founder name on their site with only a scam number and their email is firstname.lastname@example.org. That is it and not is not normal at all for a supposed honest site.
Leave Your AngoHub.com Scam Reports and Reviews In The Comments Below To Help Alert Others – Thank You.
We have already done many reviews, seen many scam reports, and even received many reports about many of their sites. So you have been warned. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers permanently. Please spare a moment to open up the discussion by leaving your own scam reports to help alert others. Thank you.
That is all on What Is AngoHub.com and hope it has saved you some cash. If not then at least now you know the truth and start working on your own refund and cancelling your card. So good job in either event for finding this review and I am very much looking forward to all of you comments to come.
Latest Online Scam Alerts HERE!