What Is Allkks.com about – Allkks Review Guide.
Happy to see you here looking for your Allkks.com Review. Is Allkks.com a scam, fraudulent, bad, crooked, dishonest or Is Allkks legit, real, safe, genuine and good? This Allkks Review is to warn you about that site. Contact your bank if you handed over payment details to stop unauthorized actions on your account and to apply for a refund. They are part of an exploding scam network online of fake shopping sites run by the same cyber-crooks that own Allkks. Please leave your scam reports below if they scammed you to help alert others – thank you.
The other sites to watch out for are the following:-
*Those are linked reviews by us and will open in a new tab.
There is tons of research in those reviews to help you fully realize the extent of the operations being performed illegally online by this network. Many are being duped. Typically these fake selling sites may have the means to make their own shoddy, inferior, counterfeit goods and you may even receive stolen goods. Sometimes scam sites won’t even send you out anything for your money. Worse still scam sites have sent out empty envelopes to people to produce a legit tracking code especially during disputes, which incredibility, some payment providers fall for. Always look for reviews on any site you don’t or that are new before making purchases. If in doubt then play it safe and shop in good and trusted stores like Amazon.
Allkks.com Review Manual Scam Signs – Please Leave Your Scam Reports Here.
So welcome to scamwitness.com and I am sorry to bring you this bad news. Those that have already paid at least now know what Allkks.com is about in this review and what to do. Below is more information about their site and general network and what to watch out for. Some information simply will not be repeated from the other reviews, and so, you can go to anyone of them for – what could be termed – extraneous details. Let us begin now by the registration date and confirm, all the way through the scam monitoring points, why they are fake site and only have malicious intent to defraud.
- Registration for the copy of the above site was in 2018/12/18 and for one year is all that domain was registered for. They could shut down at any moment depending on how many scam reports this article and others like it may get and do so without warning. So 1 year is not long enough and legit selling sites do not start out online with so little time, normally. Now already we see the scam pattern emerging of scammers putting up a site, for 1 or 2 years, defrauding as much as possible and then disappearing with much illegal earnings. Even those that get products delivered, because those products may just be so low in price to purchase by themselves, you will have overpaid significantly and so you still have been scammed. Apply for your refund as soon as you can.
- They have supplied a false address at their sites registration and you may go to WHOIS to see that date or the above reviews. Simply put, that address has been used time and time again by many online fraudsters and so it is now very easy to say that can not own that address. Fraudsters will use a virtual office address for a low price, normally from the UK or USA because those locations imbue them with a sense of legitimacy, and even often they are brazen enough not to leave any address at all. This way they can expertly hide their true location. I think though they maybe from China.
- As with all of their other sites they have failed to leave the founders name. That is more than unusual as legit sites love to dedicate whole sections of their site on who the founder is and how their success started.
- No customer support email left but there is a number that is already being used by other online scam sites. Nothing so far is truthful or legit. Right now we have enough information, or lack thereof, to call them a false site and to stay clear of them because no honest site hides such information considered very basic to have to selling sites.
- Sometimes there is more information on these sites and so now the second step, after we go to WHOIS, is to see what they have left on their own site. I can see they have an email address of service.allkks.@gmail.com. There is also a phone number of 1-626-456-6688. You can Google that phone number and you may see many other sites using it. So how can Allkks own that number if it is being used by so many others?! So watch out for that number and run a mile if you see it on any site. There is no address and only they have put ‘allkks’ as their location. Not good enough and those that miss these scam signs then the scamsters are given confidence to trick you as much as possible.
- Briefly looking at their Scam Signs I can see that their copyright date is bogus. They have put it at 2010 to 2019 when we know they created their site at the near end of 2018. So that is only to convince into thinking they must be legit because how can a scam site exist online for so long. I once found a scam site that was all the way back from the 90’s! Never assume anything when it comes to scammers and your cash.
- No founder name.
- No address.
- Information may already be connected to other online scams.
- Huge numbers of scam reports on their other sites.
- They do have permission to use those images on their site and is only a way to tempt your cash out of you.
- Too-good-to-be-true-prices! They can’t make a profit when they are offering 50% and more reductions on their items. How can a new site that may still be in the process of hitting the profit-end of their efforts afford to give goods away for almost nothing relative to their quality. And many times they simply give you free shipping or heavily discounted shipping. That is even more of their profits just being eroded.
- Have identical sites swarming the net at a disturbing rate. Any site you see that looks like the one above then please report them here and don’t buy from them. But also, Google all addresses, emails and phone numbers because often that information is linked to other online scam reports and or online businesses using the same info. In such events be very cautious of those sites. You may read about Ofun.Store and you will see they look nothing alike the site in question, but they are using the same info in places but also they have nearly identical ‘ABOUT US’ section.
- OK, I think the point has been made and so now let us finish up.
Please Leave Your Allkks.com Scam Reports and Reviews In The Comments To Help Alert Others – Thank You.
So there you have it. I hope this article found you before you paid cash into their site. IF SO then it would be great if you could let us know. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers anyways. Report them here and anywhere else you are invited to so as to help shut them down sooner.
That is all on What Is Allkks.com and hope it has served its purpose and helped you out. Looking forward to your reports below, and even if you just want to say ‘hi’ or let off some steam in the comments, then feel free to do so. Take care for now thank you for using us for your researching needs. Don’t forget to report any site you believe is a scam to us and we will expose them for you.
Latest Online Threat Alerts Here!