Find Out Here What Is ActionSallyhy.com – Leave Your Scam Reports Here.
Welcome as we begin to find out more on What Is ActionSallyhy.com at www.actionsally.com. Is ActionSallyhy.com fake, dishonest, scam, fraudulent, crooked, bad or Is ActionSallyhy good, legit, honest, genuine, real, safe? This Action Sallyhy Review is to warn you to please stay clear of that site. They have other identical sites pulling the same scam and they are Easious.com, Rena1ssance.com, Poisly.com, InnovGoods.com, Morderneo.com, Tylious.com, InovGoods.com, YouthForSome.com, Conglide.com, InnovStylish.com, LucuryBuy.com, VsTroll.com, Cooloul.com, GadJetMart.com, SetComing.com, NuxtFit.com, Skying.icu, SuperGoMall.com and MyLoveGoods.com. They are all owned by same scam operators that own ActionSallyhy.
Please take a moment to report them below to help warn others if they have scammed you. This scam network is operating out of China and will send you out a substandard product. They may have the means to make their own shoddy, lower quality, inferior and perhaps counterfeit goods that you receive instead of what they are advertising on their site. Banking details is something that may be at risk now if you made a purchase on their site. Please contact your payment method provider and cancel your card and also get a refund.
ActionSallyhy.com Review – Alerting Everyone To Their Scam.
Not only do you need to avoid ActionSallyhy.com but also avoid Easious, Tylious, Rena1ssance, Morderneo, Poisly, InnovGoods, InnovStylish, VsTroll, LucuryBuy, Conglide, InovGoods, YouthForSome, GadJetMart, Cooloul, SetComing, SuperGoMall, NuxtFit and Skying.icu. All bad and dishonest by the same people. Let us do a quick background check to highlight a few things that are wrong with their whole online set up.
The above site is new and only registered online 2019/01/07 and put up for just one year. Businesses that are serious about doing online business are typically ones that will register an online property for many years. Why then, when the inevitable investment required to set up a real world biz is expensive enough, would you skim on your online marketing efforts? So that is a signal they are following the scam nature of fake sites.
Address of 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255, Phonenix, US. That is not their address. That address is being used by so many other sites right now that it simply can not belong to them. Also it is favorite by scammers to hide their real location behind.
With the absence of a founder name, contact information like an email address, we can say that they have hidden their online identity and that is their real intention. Real businesses do not make a mystery out of their location and the owner for there is no reason to do this other than they are being fraudulent.
ActionSallyhy.com Scam Signs.
I notice many people online complaining of the many scam adverts floating around social media. Unfortunately there appears to be no recourse if you complain to those social media platforms. Just because you see an ad on Facebook, Twitter etc, does not make it legit on that merit alone. Always look for reviews to find out the real story about any online businesses and especially new start ups.
- The date on their site is wrong if you notice bottom left of their site. It is labled as 2010 to 2019 and we already know that they only began in 2019. So that is only to make you believe the are an older site that may convince you to trust them more.
- Many of their sites have an address from somewhere out of the USA. DO not believe those addresses and actually they are really located somewhere in China.
- Prices are far too reasonable and if you see offers that are too good to be true then you should most definitely question why they are being so generous.
- Images are not their own and only taken from other sites across the world wide web. They don’t even have the permission of the real brand owners to be advertising with those images. Expect lower a quality item for your cash or nothing at all.
- Delivery time is probably going to be taking about 2 months, 6 weeks, or even more! That is normal for these fake sites to keep you guessing for many weeks over the due date.
- Also check to see they did send you a receipt and that taxes are included in the overall price. It is not uncommon for fake sites to forget about these two remarkably important points regarding doing online business.
- Always with their About Us Section they seldom check up the wording. It is always the same pretty much and even they make the mistake of referring to themselves as another website name. When that happens do know that they have only copied and pasted their old site. Such old sites then are recycled with a new URL and logo name. New domain equals a whole new Google reputation which takes time to establish. In this time they have free reign to scam many people until finally many scam reports expose them for what they are.
Do You Have A ActionSallyhy.com Scam Report? Please Leave Your Reports Below In The Comments – Thank You.
Many identical sites using mainly the same images to promote products they simply do not sell. Unwary customers need to get a refund now and also to get their card cancelled to stop future unauthorized withdrawals. They are going into my sites List of Internet Scammers. Please do report them below if they have defrauded you.
That is all on What Is ActionSallyhy.com. I hope it has saved you from a malicious site online. People with questions or additional data are welcome to place their comments below where I will respond promptly. Thank you for coming by and looking forward to all of your reports below.
Feel Free To Share This Article With Your Networks – Thank You.