Short Review On What Is 1SuperShop.com – Your Scam Reports Needed.
Very good job indeed on finding this review on What Is SuperShop.com located at www.1supershop.com. Is 1SuperShop com fake, bad, crooked, scam, dishonest, fraudulent or Is 1SuperShop good, real, safe, legit, genuine, honest? This 1 Super Shop Review is to warn you, not just about ‘Super Shop’, but also about ShopMyBest.com, Poisly.com, Rena1ssance.com, YouthForSome.com, GadJetMart, InnovStylish.com, SuperGoMall, SetComing.com, Morderneo.com, VsTroll.com, InnovGoods.com which are all owned by the same cyber-crooks as the site under question. Please take a moment to report them below this article – thank you.
Social Media, and the net as a whole, is being invaded by so many fake shopping sites coming out of China. Of course, they spring from all parts of the world, but because the level of them out of that region is so high it has now become a point to monitor a sites safety level. It is frequent to suspect many of these dishonest sites have a cheap manufacturing process to make shoddy good, inferior versions of advertised products and ultimately the unwary customer receiving something that is only a few dollars in worth.
Scammers are forever chasing down everyone’s payment details and so know, if you did try to purchase from the site(s) in question, that info could be at risk from perpetual unauthorized withdrawals. Contact your payment provider and seek a refund plus cancel your card. There is no doubt ‘Super Shop’ is a fraud as I have already exposed a good number of their fraudulent sites.
What Is 1SuperShop.com’s Real Intentions – Items Are Just Too Cheap.
One of the very first things I look for with any online shopping site is their prices. I see theirs are just too low. We already have the answer on What Is 1SuperShop.com and that is they are no good. Many identical sites run by same scammers. Now we are going to be trying to find out the owner and their contact information, plus, where they are from. Where this is covered up then we can say that is deliberate and begin to assert how untrustworthy they are.
- Their sites registration date is in 2017/10/12 and that is done for 2 years. Most of their sites are only up for 1 year, and still, 2 years is a short amount of time in the online world. When real world businesses set up their operations it is at considerable expense, and so why the same people think 2 years is long enough, is typical of a hit-and-run-site. Scammers like to defraud for this length of time and run away with all the cash. They can shut down at anytime which makes them highly unstable.#
- Other information now is their real world address, which when they registered their site, only inputted ‘Tokyo, JP‘. That is so obviously bogus and incomplete it is a major scam sign warning. Incomplete addresses, fake addresses and no address is a major cause for worry and further research before considering purchasing from such a site.
- I seem to be saying this next bit in every article I do, but they have not registered a founder name and no email address either. Also, no phone number. Always Google any information of this nature to see if search engines return bad reports on former sites. Usually, scammers will use the same old information from previous fraudulent sites to make new ones with. It is a pretty bad mistake.
- The address on their site is 2.27 Romer House, Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE. That is not their real address as it is already being used by countless other online scammers. It is one of the favored addresses to use so cyber-crooks can hide their true identity, but also, when people see the UK address it imbues their site with a sense of trust and legitimacy. This in many occasions leads to sales. They are really from China.
- Their Phone Number is 1 626 456 6688. That number has other sites, sites these illegal site operators own, on those sites as well. That is clear evidence of a scam network.
- Email is email@example.com. Has anyone got a response from that email? Many times they will not go through if you try to email such false sites.
Operations of a Fraudulent Shopping Site – Scam Signs.
There are about 100 complaints against the site in question. So many angry comments warning other not to buy from ‘Super Shop’. Even they are angry because they encountered their ad on Facebook. One comment made a lot of sense, and truly hits home the cruel nature of the online world, and that is PayPal gets paid for the transaction, Facebook gets paid advertising fee, the scammer gets paid for a worthless or no product and the customer is the only one that loses their cash!! What are you thoughts on this callus situation?
1). However you got their site then it is possible you made a purchase. It can’t be said too much to contact your payment provider and get a refund. Be sure to cancel your card to stop these malicious individuals from taking too much from your account. They will typically harvest such info, sometimes for years, before selling them on to other fraudulent gangsters online for future attempts.
2). Once payment has been accepted you may see that you did not get a receipt and they did not take for the taxes on your order. That is fairly common and something to watch out for.
3). Delivery time is about 1-15 days but actually there is 1 report of someone waiting 4 months before realizing they were scammed. Typically 2 months appears to be the true waiting time thereabouts if you get anything that is.
4). Support, when you try to ask when you order is, may say very weird statements like ‘be patient’, ‘time will pass quickly’, ‘be understanding’ and even ask you to ‘sympathize’ with them because your order is being held up by logistics, the weather etc. Any excuse to stall for time.
5). Those lucky enough to receive their order then I imagine it is not what you ordered? Wrong sizes, wrong color, cheap cloth so bad that the stitches are lose etc. Even though you received something for your cash, since that item(s) is not even close to what you paid for it, then you were still scammed. Incredibly, some people will say they were happy and so I believe such comments from planted by the scammers to counter act an ever decreasing online reputation.
They have multiple identical sites. The point of having so many sites, is so when one has to be shut down because its reputation is so damaged and so leading to less earnings, they can copy and pastes the source code for a whole new domain name. Often times they will make the error of not removing the former sites name within their new sites content.
Furthermore a whole new domain name gives them a clean slate with Google. Since it takes a while for any site to get a good or bad reputation, they have ample time to con many people, before the online world can be sure. Lucky enough, they do share many scam signs that once you know them will help protect from you dishonest sites. Always look for views, where there are too many scam reports, then play it safe and do not buy from them – especially when you don’t know them or they are new.
Their prices are just to low and how can a company be making any profit when they are taking such a heavy hit on nearly every item.
It is too common for fake sites to steal the images that belong to good and honest websites. They don’t have permission to use those images and so only to trick cash out of you.
There is no identity attached to their site or on their site.
Address is used by potentially 1000’s of other online companies, and so you have to ask yourself, how can so many companies be using the same address and often times the same phone number.
Their About Us section is generic rubbish to give out an impression of content on their site. They are all the same as well and is a major warning sign.
Malicious sites will use word-magic to give the impression they pay for returns. They never do. The price of returns usually exceeds the price of your order and so you are stuck with a useless product. Apply for your refund anyways because you were still deceived.
Do You Have a 1SuperShop.com Scam Report? All Are Invited To Leave Your Reports Below To Help Warn Others – Thank You.
They have identical sites conning people on social media and elsewhere online. They will typically not send you out what you paid for. Normally you will overpay for items that may not be fit for purpose and only good for the garbage. They are going into my List of Internet Scammers without hesitation. Please take a few moments to report them below. Many reports will make them close their site sooner, and if so many leave their reports, that may incentivise authorities to chase after them. Thank You.
That is all we have time here today on What Is 1SuperShop.com. Those with questions are warmly welcome to ask below and I will be happy to further assist 🙂 . Anyone with information on another scam site are welcome to leave that sites URL below with some details on why you think they are not good. Thank you for stopping by, and please also note, there are two free websites below as part of this sites promotions. Simply click the image to claim for free. Thanks again for coming by and looking forward to all of your comments to come.